I am a Chemistry lecturer/teacher professionally. I adapt varied teaching methodology based on a student ability to grasp. My overall teaching sessions for a particular chapter of a subject is divided into small learning subtopics distributed over certain sessional hours. I believe to build fundamentals on each subtopic first, followed by deeper explanation. The explanation includes illustrations and experimental evidences (if reported).The subject clarity is assessed by timely worksheets or practice work. My class is open for the students to put forth their ideas and doubts.
I am a postgraduate in Physical Chemistry. I have past experience in teaching Chemistry to undergraduates at college level. I have delivered Chemistry and Physics personalized as well as group sessions to students at tutor academy. I have also taught chemistry via e-learning applications.
I am a diligent and passionate postgraduate in Physical Chemistry. I have past experience in teaching Chemistry to undergraduates at college level. I have also taught chemistry via e-learning applications. I manage easily as part of team or work independently. I am currently looking for a position that offers opportunity to teach Science to students.
• Teach undergraduate students
• Chemistry lab practice knowledge
• Experienced in online tutorial sessions
• Quantum mechanics/first principle based calculations
• Provide solutions and alternate protocols through modelling and simulation
• Plan and execute computational materials science projects
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office
• Linux OS, Basic C, PERL, shell scripting, MS-Office
• Data analytic software: Knime
• Capable of parallel data processing and worked with clusters like CDAC and NPSF.
• Modelling software: GROMACS, Schrödinger and GAUSSIAN 03.
• Builder and Visualization tools: ChemBioDraw, Scifinder, Molden, VMD, PyMOl, Gauss view and Avogadro
Assistant Professor, Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India (March 2015 – May 2018)
• teach Chemistry to undergraduate students
• facilitate students via e-learning tools
• academic lesson planning and execution
• assessment and feedback to improve student’s performance
• participate and contribute in departmental/ parent meetings
• plan and demonstrate experiments to students
• maintain record of chemical stocks, apparatus and instruments
• prepare chemical reagents/solvents
Scientific Support Intern, Schrodinger, Bangalore, India (June 2014 – March 2015)
• identify Business lead
• support client’s and internal projects
• deliver technical training
• maintain prospect’s projects record
Project Manager, LGC (Standards) Promochem Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India (May 2013 – Aug2014)
• provide alternative protocol for proposed protocol failure
• Drug stability and the reaction mechanism investigation using GAUSSIAN03 software.
• Drug Intermediate formation feasibility
• calculate Isomer separation feasibility
• Thermal degradation analysis of drug impurity.
• Characterization (IR and NMR) of drug impurities and intermediates.
• Cost, time and raw material availability oriented synthesis protocol delivery
Project Assistant, IISER, Pune, India (September 2010 – May 2012)
Project: "Modelling and Simulation of Materials as an electrolyte candidate for Fuel cells"
Supervisor: Dr. Arun Venkatnathan
• Molecular Dynamics simulation, structural and dynamical analysis of binary ionic liquids for fuel cells
• Solvation and thermal dynamics of ionic liquid
• Structural, transport and conductivity analysis of Ionic liquid
Qualification University/college/school Year percentage
M.Sc. North Maharashtra University, India 2010 79.4
B.Sc. North Maharashtra University, India 2008 73.37
H.S.C JSS college, Karnataka state board, India 2005 79.65
S.S.C. NVM, Gandhinagar State Board, India 2003 79.86
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|