My teaching method is based on needs of student and I am very flexible in my approach and speed depending on learning abilities of student. I like teaching online through applications such as Zoom or teams , and am very flexible
I am a biotechnology engineer, currently doing my second masters in biomedical sciences from the UK. I teach students of all backgrounds and understanding levels, biology online. I cater to the needs of the student and am very friendly and sensitive
I am a qualified Biotechnologist with a Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology, and have worked as a Trainee Intern at a national hospital and volunteered at a leading Non governmental organization that has helped me develop feelings of compassion and empathy towards people inflicted with suffering and pain. I am currently pursuing my MRes in Biomedical Sciences from the University of Glasgow. I would like to seek an opportunity that helps continue my passion for working in healthcare.
Newcastle University, MSc Medical Sciences (2017-2018)
• Relevant modules: Genetic medicine, Transplantation sciences, Stem cells and regenerative medicine,Cancer studies, Human health and the impact of microbial genomics.
• Group presentation in the Genetic Medicine module on a “real” case from the Northern Genetics Service and exploring the necessary genetic counselling options available to patients and their families.
• Dissertation project on “A Novel approach for investigating mitochondrial DNA(mt DNA) variation in the context of complex disease: Neurodegenerative diseases”. It was a dry lab project helping me use excel functions in gene data set analysis. Learnt how to use MiniTab, a statitics based programme.
Amity University, India; B.Tech Biotechnology (2013-2017)
• Attained a first division: 2:1 degree
• Relevant modules: Microbiology, Animal Science, Genetics, Cell biology, Immunology, Computational biology, Genomics and proteomics
2-month short course on Forensic Biotechnology and DNA fingerprinting conducted by International Forensics Sciences, Nov 2015 - Jan 2016
Rio +23 World Humanitarian Summit Program (Center for United Nations ) Rio +23 India 2016 (May 2016 )
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS (INDIA):
• Successfully completed the 1-Week Hands-on Workshop on Human/Cancer Cell Culture Techniques and MTT Assay from 18 June 2017 to 24 June 2017 at the International Center for Stem Cells, Cancer and Biotechnology (ICSCCB), Pune, India
• Presented poster entitled “Edible vaccines for controlling Helicobacter Pylorii infection” at International Seminar on ‘Biosafety and Regulatory Affairs on GMOs and GE plants’ in association with Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi on 9th September 2016 held at Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Noida, India.
• Oral Presentation on “Biosensors: for detection of Chronic diseases “ in national competition “ Ideaz” conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee at their festival held annually called Cognizance and secured first position in the event in March 2016
• Attended the 6th International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2015): Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis, Pune, 2nd to 5th Oct 2015
• Ranked 7 overall (in a cohort of nearly 200 students giving the exam that year ) in science stream toppers in Standard 10 CBSE Board Examinations in July 2009 in Delhi Public School , RK , Puram , New Delhi.
• Was awarded a Blue Tie (merit award) for six years consecutive academic excellence in high school.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|