I played Scrabble with my student to cultivate his interest towards English language. Sometimes I will also role-play with him after reading storybooks to make sure that he had understood the story. I usually give explanation towards a newly introduced syllabus to my student, give him some exercises then explain to him the mistakes he did in the exercises.
I am a degree student who worked as a private tutor of a seven-year-old boy for eight months. I have provided him comprehensive academic guidance and successfully improved his marks from an average of 75 to 83. I also taught a group of seven for four months in 2016.
Cambridge International A-Level (July 2016 - December 2017)
- Obtained 4A* in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Economics and Physics.
Bsc Mathematics and Economics in London School of Economics and Political Science (September 2018 - Present)
- Subjects include Mathematical Methods, Abstract Mathematics, Elementary Statistical Theory and Economics.
Preschool Academic Tutor (March 2016 - June 2016)
- Cultivated fun and innovative learning environment such as alphabets and numerical games to stimulate learning interest amongst children, while taking care of their daily needs, personal hygiene and safety.
Private Tutor (January 2018 - August 2018)
- Provided comprehensive academic guidance to a 7-year-old boy.
- Successfully improved his marks from an average of 75 to 83 in 4 months.
Cultivated his interest in reading and language through word games such as Scrabble.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£10|