Classes are available from anywhere from basic foundation chemistry and maths up to GCSE standard(year 11). For maths, I also specialise in further maths at GCSE level and am able to teach this qualification also. If no specific course or qualification is being pursued, I am still happy to teach fundamental concepts and principles in both subjects. If going by a GCSE specification, I will spread out each topic accordingly and chronologically work through the specification, placing emphasis on tougher concepts towards the end of the course as well as work through plenty of exam-style and past paper questions, thoroughly covering the specification and more!
I am a student at a grammar school, who has completed my GCSEs with flying colours - all 9s except for one subject. I am extremely passionate about both maths and chemistry and wish to inspire the same enthusiasm in others. I am well accustomed to the course and specification of the exam boards and know what they require including practical skills and experiments and have no doubt that I can deliver the necessary knowledge and much more, while instilling passion
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Personal Summary -
‘Motivated and industrious young professional with an exemplar academic record and passion to progress and succeed in the financial and medical industries’
Having recently finished my GCSEs with promising predicted grades, I am interested in finding a job that will provide me with the beneficial experience of working in a professional environment and increase my confidence and communication skills as well as articulation. I am keen to learn new skills and become competent in customer interaction.
● Communication - Although I wish to develop this skill further, I do have some experience in communicating with others. For example, I participated in the ‘Jack Petchey Speak Out Challenge’ in which you speak to an audience about a topic you are passionate about. I received a ‘highly commended’ certificate.
● Teamwork - I am proficient when it comes to working in a team, both as a member who can listen to instructions and as a leader who can clearly assign roles to others. The ‘Speak Out’ challenge workshop mentioned above helped build on these teamwork and leadership skills.
● Time Management & Organisation - This is one of my most prominent skills. I have great discipline and time management and am able to organise my time effectively. This is done on a daily basis as halfway during secondary school, my family and I moved house and so I live quite far away from my secondary school, resulting in early mornings - waking up around 4-5am daily and returning home around 5-6pm. This leaves me having to plan out and schedule extra curricular activities as well as time for homework and revision in order to still achieve outstanding grades in my gcses despite the inconvenience which I have done.
● Language Skills - I am fluent in english and can understand and speak a fair amount of german.
Education & Achievements -
● Primary School - Springwell Infant and Junior School
● Secondary School - Tiffin Boys Grammar School (I’ve just finished year 11)
● GCSE Grades(9-1) 2021 -
○ Maths - 9/A*
○ Further Maths - 9/A*
○ English Language - 8/A-A*
○ English Literature - 9/A*
○ Biology - 9/A*
○ Chemistry - 9/A*
○ Physics - 9/A*
○ German - 9/A*
○ History - 9/A*
○ Geography - 9/A*
○ Religion and Philosophy - 9/A*
○ Latin(language & literature) - 9/A*
● Achievements -
○ Jack Petchey Speak Out Challenge - Highly commended certificate
○ Choir Treble in the ‘Queen of Spades’ Production at the Royal Opera House
○ Mental Health Ambassador at school
○ British Institute of Human Rights(BIHR) Young Researchers Human Rights Project at St Mary’s University - ‘Best Written Report’ award.
○ Bronze Certificate in the ‘Royal Society of Biology’ Biology Challenge.
○ School Basketball Club
○ Springpod Virtual NHS Surrey Heartlands Medicine Work Experience - certificate of completion
References available upon request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|