| A Level ( Chemistry / Maths ) for students of all abilities
| 1-to-1 tutoring (in-person or webcam)
| Content mastery followed by tailored problem solving
| Past Paper mastery followed by exam technique revision
| Patient / Friendly / Approachable
Joseph is a Chemical Engineering student at Imperial College London (QS World Top 10 University). He has years of professional tutoring experience:
| 1 year tutoring secondary school students (whom achieved A in GCSE's)
| 1 year tutoring A level students (who achieved A* at A level Biology)
| 1 year as a undergraduate teaching assistant
Imperial College London - Chemical Engineering
• Achieved: First Class Hons
• Reactor Design (A+), Intro to MATLAB (A+), Economic Evaluation (A+)
De Lisle Academy - A Levels
• A*A*A*A in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and History respectively.
• BP UROP Award (£1.6 K)
• Imperial – Tsinghua Research Scholarship (£2.5 K)
• Open Data Science Conference Scholarship (£350.00)
• 2017 Imperial Plus Certificate (25+ hours volunteer work)
• De Lisle KS5 Biology Award (highest A Level Biology score)
• De Lisle KS5 Chemistry Award (highest A Level Chemistry score)
• UK Mathematics Trust Gold Award (top 10% in Senior Challenge)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking chemical physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|