I'm a young, professional and relatable tutor with 4 years experience and a 100% success rate of A*-A grades for GCSE in English, Mathematics and Science. Great 11+ success. I tutor from ages 6-16.
I can ensure that I adapt my style of teaching to suit each individual as this ensures each student performs to the best of their abilities. I also create a personalised programme for each student to follow so that they can achieve their goals. This means that every student works at the pace that will allow them to bring out the best of themselves. Having experience of home-schooling means that i am very familiar with the gcse syllabus. My hours are flexible, and i tutor through out school holidays.
ACT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
GCSE MATHS IS NOW EVEN HARDER TO PASS DUE TO RECENT CHANGES:
- The volume of subject content has increased
- The demand for that content has also increased with harder topics introduced
- The total time for the examination is also increasing from 3.5 hours to 4.5 hours
- There are fewer marks at lower grades and more marks at higher grades in both foundation and higher tier
- A new grading structure is being introduced from grade 9-1 to replace the old A* to G grading
- The new assessment criteria has greater emphasis on problem solving and mathematical reasoning
I'm a young, professional and relatable tutor with 4 years experience and a 100% success rate of A*-A grades for GCSE in English, Mathematics and Science. Great 11+ success. I tutor from ages 6-16. None of my students have ever been disappointed.
£30 for A-Level
only 2 hour lessons
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|