I believe learning for subjects such as maths, physics and computer science is done best working through problems. The new GCSE and A-Level syllabus require a much greater level of problem solving skills. I will be able to set and explain questions that will help students fully understand the concepts and develop the skills that they will be required to reproduce in an exam.
- I am an Engineering Student at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge University.
- I studied at St. Anselm’s College Birkenhead.
- I achieved 11 GCSEs at A*/A.
- I acheived four A*s & one A at A-Level.
- I can tutor for Maths, Physics or Computer Science up to A-Level standard.
- I can also teach programming in C# and Python at beginner to intermediate level.
First Lesson Free!
£15 /h for Primary/ Secondary
£20 /h for GCSE
£25 /h for A-Level
No travel expense on the Wirral, travel expenses can be discussed for anywhere else.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking further maths lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|