Hi, I am Wei Chen, a master graduate studied Mathematics at UCL.
Everyone is different, so should the method of teaching. I know exactly what the students need to achieve their marks.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach A-level maths, maths further, GCSE maths and STEP mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have recently achieved 1st class in my Msci degree in Mathematics at UCL.
Achieved A*A*A*A in maths, further maths physics and chemistry respectively.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I can teach across East London.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE and A-Level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have four years of private tutoring experience throughout my university life. These experiences allow me to become a better tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest further maths lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sixth term examination paper lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|