I've been into sales and marketing for over 11 years and I constantly felt a gap in the methodology and strategy of management while deciding on sales and marketing plans and expectancy levels and targets. Deep dive into the subject with practical experience has helped me fill in those gaps. I've taught teams for over 8 years now and have mentored them into becoming successful managers. My style depends on the students or the trainees style. A generic style of training is not even close to being half as good as understanding the student(s) and then delivering a class.
I started my career with business development - trying to generate business for a telecom giant. From there moved to selling coffee vending machines and achieved my annual targets in the first 3 months. After which started marketing international cricket and then moved to science related products (Diesel fuel additive, solar powered units and then stem cell therapy). I then moved on to become a team lead with a team of 63 under me. Moved to an agency in Dubai and now I provide consultancy to start ups.
Fee will change in case I have to travel. Travel expense will be on Actuals plus the hourly rate mentioned above.
● Google AdWords Certified (2016-17 & 2017-18)
● HubSpot Inbound Certified
● Facebook Marketing, Brand Best Practices & Ads Manager Certified
● Twitter Flight School Graduate
● Google Digital Marketing Professional Program Basic & Advanced – Manipal ProLearn
● Competent and result oriented professional offering over 11 years of experience across Digital Marketing, Online Ad Campaign, Marketing and Profit Centre Operations.
● Adept at monitoring Online Ad Campaigns, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, implementing effective Target Marketing & Penetration strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
● Managed & operated 3 Start Ups from Inception to Expansion.
Google AdWords & Analytics | Brand Management | Digital Marketing Campaigns | Social Media Marketing
Insignia Worldwide Group – Dubai (UAE) Jan ’17 – Nov ‘17
Digital Campaign Manager
● Handling complete end to end Digital Marketing operations (Paid Campaigns) – Google & Facebook
● Optimising campaigns according to Google & Facebook best practices
● Creating Media Plans according to client objectives
● Keeping them up to date with Google & Facebook trends
● Getting the Google Partner badge for the company
● Directly in touch with Google for new business and updated Online Marketing Strategies
● A few clients I have managed: One&Only, Palazzo Versace, Imagine Cruising, Danat & Lux* Resorts.
Team Lead iLCS (Google Adwords) Onsite Google Aug ’16 – Jan ‘17
● Managing Delivery and Operations for clients around the globe
● Clearly defining expectations and requirements from Analysts and Optimisers
● Help design Google AdWords Campaigns for Fortune 500 Companies - Mainly in the US, Canada & Asia Pacific Region
● Training & Recruitment
● Team Handling & Reporting
Advancells Stem Cell Therapies (Saffron Naturele Products Pvt. Ltd) May ‘16 – July ‘16
Head – Digital Media Marketing (Project)
● Heading the Digital Marketing Team - SEO, Graphic Designing, Website & Social Media.
● Strategising all Digital Marketing plans according to requirements & target audience.
● Integrating Online Communities related to Stem Cells & Related Medical Treatments
● Spreading Awareness through Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter
● Designing Posts and Blogs to create Online Reputation
Digital Marketing Consultant (Freelance) Nov ’15 – Present
● Educate clients about the different search, display, video & mobile tools that help in widening the reach of the product and increase its online visibility.
● Analyse the way in which the Internet has changed the marketing mix elements and how organisations employ them creatively in the digital environment.
● Enhance websites & Social Media Pages according to current norms to increase the organic as well as paid search rankings. Optimising campaigns.
Olive Green Power Assets Private Limited Oct ’12 – Nov ’15
Head - Sales & Marketing (Solar Equipment)
● Sensing and analysing business opportunities for possible exploitation of business through Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Search & Display Campaigns. Formulating and implementing innovative sales and promotional policies to generate desired impact on the market.
● Accountable for monitoring the overall operations, motivating team for revenue generation & managing profit centre operations with profitability excellence.
Mana Energy Private Limited Nov ’10 – Oct ’12
National Manager – Sales (Clear Burn - Diesel Fuel Additive)
● Complete formulation of Digital Marketing Strategy. Strengthening the product development through Online Ad Campaigns through Google AdWords & Social Media Marketing
● Accountable for analysing Dealer Strength and examining dealer inventory while monitoring dealer target achievement. Creating a map for the right mode of transport according to supply needs.
● Handled Government Clients and Government related Approvals and Documentations.
Sporting Ambition May ’08 – Nov ’10
Manager - Business Development
Key Responsibilities Handled:
International Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Tie-Ups and Endorsements
Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL) Dec ’07 – May ’08
Key Responsibilities Handled:
Managing Distributors, Placing our Vending Machine at various Corporate Offices
Call 2 Connect May ’05 – May ’06
Business Development Executive
Key Responsibilities Handled:
Business Development for Inbound Customer Care Operations in the domestic market
Educational & Professional Credentials
● Master of Business Administration, 2008 IIPM - New Delhi
● Bachelor of Business Administration, 2005 IMS, Noida
● Intermediate, 2001 Mayo College, Ajmer; 78%
● Matriculation, 1999 St. Joseph’s College, Nainital; 80%
● Selected as an exchange student to Hurstpierpoint College, West Sussex, UK
● Awarded Colours in Cricket in St. Joseph’s College, Nainital & Hurstpierpoint College, UK
● Handed the Sales for 2 New States (Rajasthan & Punjab) as Sales Trainee at ABCTCL
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest commerce lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£119|