My teaching methodology is that the topic you want to cover i learned about topic thoroughly and then teach you from the base till the optimum knowledge you require. The topics you wanted to learn will always have real life examples which will ease you for understanding some i also demonstrate it with a practical example infornt of you which gives you more broader idea about the subject.
I Muhammad Miftah Ali have worked as Trainee Mechanical Engineer, Fifth Engineer on Ship and right now working as a Sales Engineer, i have a broad knowledge in working and maintenance of Engine, generators, pumps, valves, and other mechanical machineries. I have been teaching since when i was a kid mostly the students were my classmates and loved to teach them the subjects which i was learning.
(concealed information) / (concealed information)
Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, 09/2020 B.Eng. (hons): Mechanical and Power plant systems Graduated with 2:1 Upper Second Class Honors
• Engineering design and analysis 4,
• High voltage technologies and Condition Assessment,
• Power system Analysis and Protection,
• Renewable Energy Equipment Design,
• Engineering design and analysis 3,
• Energy resources generation and utilization,
• Electrical machines,
• Engineering Operation Management,
• Integrated engineering studies 3,
• Energy conversion technologies.
Final year Project: Condition Monitoring of a Bearing of an Ac motor
City Of Glasgow College, Glasgow, 08/2015 Higher National Diploma: Marine Engineering Graduated with C grade
• Marine Engineering Graded unit 1 and 2
• Advance Marine Thermodynamic Principle
• Advance Applied Mechanics
• Advance Marine Heat Engine
• Advance Naval Architecture
• Advance Ship Construction and Survey
• Advance Strength of Material
• Electrical Distribution System
• Marine management
• Engineering Drawing
• Fundamental of control systems and transducers
• Auxiliary Systems
• Auxiliary thermodynamics principle
Final year Project: Designing Oil Purification System
Maritime Training Institute, Karachi, SD, 08/2014
Certificate of Higher Education: Marine Engineering Graduated with Grade A
• Dynamics and machines
• Electrical motors and generators
• Electrical Power
• Electrical and Electronic Devices
• Marine heat engine
• Naval architecture
• Pneumatics and hydraulic system
• Ship construction
• Statics and strength of material
• Safety Engineering and Environment
Sales Engineer 03/2021 to present
Morgan Energy Solution, Karachi Pakistan.
• Working as a sales Engineer for sales and marketing of Plate Type Heat Exchangers of Alfa Laval.
• Presenting detailed information about the product to the clients, which includes technical details, services provided by Morgan and our future plans.
• Designing the product according to the specification of the customer.
• Negotiating and perusing the clients by offering them good prices and advantageous after sale services.
Engine Cadet 06/2017 - 05/2018
M/V Mukarnas, Turkey
• At sea for 11 ½ months
• Observing of all machineries during watch and reporting to engineer if any fault occur and taking appropriate actions in case of emergency scenarios.
• Determining root cause of issues, targeting to provide first time resolutions and aiming to prevent reoccurrence of issue
• Have experience in Operating and maintaining Kawasaki 2 stroke main engine (6L42MC) and Yanmar 4 stroke Engine.
• Sustaining and monitoring fresh water generator.
• Providing fixes for issues under supervision on Purifiers, pumps, motors, valves, turbo charger, and compressors,
• Checking, controlling and functional systems such as Heavy fuel oil (HFO) system, Lube oil system, fresh water generation system, steam system, bunkering system and ballasting system.
• Facilitating administration for all systems
• Have experience in drafting technical documentation.
• Preserving, monitoring and testing boiler.
• Functioning and conserving under supervision Refrigeration Systems, sewage treatment plant, and hydraulic system for crane/Hatches and Oily water separator.
• Working on electrical machineries under supervision,
• Performed drills ( pirate on board drill, emergency fire in engine room, cargo hold or accommodation fire drill, man overboard drill, abandon ship drill) and Health and safety procedures.
Mechanical Engineer Trainee 11/2015 - 12/2016
Almeena Marine Engineers, Karachi, SD
• Trained as Engineer for retaining and repairing machineries under supervision.
• Worked on two stroke and four stroke engines under supervision
• Worked on Turbochargers, Purifiers, Pumps and Valves under super vision
• Prepared required documentations.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electrical engineering lessons for all!
Taking mechanics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£30|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|