I'm mainly experienced in teaching at a GCSE/Sixth Form Entrance Level. Often, methods taught to a large class don't work for everyone, so my method helps reframe questions and methods to suit each individual. I believe in a balance between encouragement and challenges.
I'm a mechanical engineering student who's informally tutored maths and science at the GCSE level for two years. I've also assisted in Public/Private School Sixth Form applications (having previously attended Westminster School and held an offer for City of London Girls School). I have A-Grade A Levels/Equivalent in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
University of Warwick (Coventry) Sep 2019-July 2023
• MEng Mechanical Engineering (Integrated Masters). Predicted 1st
Westminster School (London) Sep 2017-Aug 2019
• A Levels: Maths (A); Further Maths (A); Physics (A); Chemistry (A)
Haberdashers’ Aske’s School for Girls (Elstree) Sep 2005-Aug 2017
• GCSEs: 9A*, 1A including Maths, English, Sciences, History, Spanish, ClassCiv, Music
Mathematics: Achieved 7 consecutive golds, Merits and Best in Year/School in the UKMT Maths Challenges
Volunteer, Sewa Day Charity - Apr 2020-Aug 2020
• Helped organise food donations and distributions during and after the COVID-19 lockdown
• Coordinated with Morrison’s to donate over 1200 Easter Eggs to underprivileged families
Head of Publicity, Warwick Engineering Society - Mar 2020-Present
• Presented in front of over 100 society members and elected out of 10 candidates
• Headed publicity team and managed strategy; essential in recent society rebrand
Homework Help Volunteer, St Vincent de Paul School (Westminster) - Sep 2017 - Jul 2018
• Worked with children of various ages with homework help
• Assisted with breakfast club for children who couldn't eat at home
Committee Member, Westminster Subcontinental Society - Sep 2017-Aug 2019
• Raised over £300 for Code Camp, a charity giving coding skills to children in developing countries
• Coordinated and choreographed the annual dance performance at school charity event.
Co-Founder, Haberdashers’ Computer Society - Sep 2015-Aug 2017
• Ran workshops of over 30 girls to teach basic computing and coding skills
• Encouraged girls to learn coding using the society’s platform
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£9|