My teaching method is very personalised and I spend the first session assessing the best way you learn and the most efficient methods that suit you. My lessons usually start by introducing the topic with simple, focused questions to gain an understanding of what areas need the most work. The bulk of the lesson is spent working through the topic from the basics to the advanced areas at a pace set by you, the student, working through test-style questions as we go along to check your understanding. The end of the lessons and the potential homework to follow would be exam-style questions to check full understanding.
I am a third year medical student at UCL who gained entry to university with an A* in Biology and an A in Maths and Chemistry. I have recently tutored a GCSE student through the new numbered grading system who achieved a 9 in Chemistry and an 8 in Biology and Maths. Through my involvement in peer mentoring at university and internal tutoring throughout school, I have the experience to help you achieve your full potential.
- Ongoing MBBS (with iBSc) at University College London - 3rd year
- A* in Biology A2; A in Chemistry, Maths and PE A2; A* in EPQ (Extended Project Qualification); A in General Studies & C in French AS
- 12 A*-A GCSE Grades (including A* in Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics)
- A in Additional Mathematics (FSMQ)
- UK Senior Mathematics Silver Award
- School Prefect & Sports Captain; Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award; National Citizen Service
- Peer Mentor for new Year 1s in Medicine at University College London
- Subject Mentor for Biology and Chemistry GCSE
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£13||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||£9||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||£8||Not available||£120|