I graduated from university of Glasgow with honours degree in Microbiology. In my classes I tend to insure the class is fun and engaging whereby there is always questions answered back and forth.
I am an easy going, laid back person and I hope with experience of teaching from primary children to high school pupils will be able to tutor and assist more people.
I have been giving a year tutoring.
The biggest group of people I taught were 32 pupils. In Primary school each class consisted of 27 pupils where by in secondary school it was maximised up to 35 people.
92% managed to pass the exams of whom 70% achieved higher ranks
If the lessons were canceled by the students the fee is non refundable, only given 72hrs notice.
Proactive, dedicated graduate from university of Glasgow with honours degree in Microbiology. Experienced in teaching primary pupils aged from 9-12 years old in Scotland. Attentive substitute teacher at the British American school in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
• Lesson planning
• Academic evaluation
• Conducting tests
• Microsoft office proficiency
• Speak three languages: Persian, Spanish and English
• Conflict management
Teaching placement at Primary school, Glasgow/Scotland (Sep 2011-2012)
• Lesson planning for pupils aged from 9-12 yrs old
• Providing method and strategies to the head teacher according to the CFE
• Organizing group activities based upon learning abilities
• Simplifying lessons for introduction to micro-organisms
• Developing forward thinking to rectify ongoing issues
• Employing assessment to evaluate performance
• Reporting the progress to head teacher and course coordinator
High school English teacher, College of Art and Culture (August 2017-January 2018)
In charge of two groups each consists of more than 20 pupils aged 14-17 years old. My duties and responsibilities are as followed:
• According to the curriculum lessons are planned in advance
• Activities and visual aids are researched and dedicated as required
• Researching for better understandings of those struggle
• Group activities and hand on experience are scheduled to help children to understand better
• If any ongoing issues are detected is clarified with the principal
• Assessments; verbal and written are provided at the end of each modules.
• Specific assessments employed evaluate individual performances
• The progress of each class is reported to head teacher
Substitute teacher at British American school, Puerto Vallarta (February 2017-December 2107)
• Following the lesson plans according to the curriculum
• Observing the class activities
• Conducting tests
• Improvising if necessary to enhance learning according to pupils
• Evaluation of tests and reporting to language coordinator
BSc ( Hons) Microbiology- Higher National Diploma ( Biomedical Science)-Higher National Certificate (Applied Sciences)
Available upon request
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£37||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£60||£120|