Every lesson would have 2/3 objectives.
By the end of the lesson, you would be able to complete the objective and perform the task yourself without my help.
Lessons and be amended depending on your current skills.
I will take on board your personal objective too and craft the lessons to get the most out the lessons.
I work in an environment where computer is required everyday.
I will be able to give you handy tips that will make your life on the computer much easier.
I have completed GCSE ICT FAST TRACK and got awarded A*A*.
I think one-on-one always works the best for teaching.
Manchester School of Architecture RIBA Part 1, Manchester 2012 –2015
Classification – 2:1
A Level – Mathematics, Chemistry, Art, Physics A, A, B, B
AS Level – Further Mathematics A
GCSEs – 5A*, 7A
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, ICT Applied (Double Award), Biology,
English Literature and Language, Art, Geography, Citizenship, Religious Studies
CAD Technician, AR18, Uxbridge Feb 2017 - Present
• Interpret surveys and sketch drawings and develop these into furniture and joinery drawings for the presentation sheets, incorporating their brief.
• Liaise with clients over the phone as well as directly to produce the drawing packages which includes 2D drawings as well as 3D visuals for the bespoke furniture, for their approval.
• Draft further drawings for the production and manufacturing for the joiners to construct the furniture for site installation.
CAD Operator, Oakvein Joinery LTD, Hayes June 2016 – Feb 2017
• Produce 2D and 3D visuals for the managers and clients conferences.
• Keep to strict deadlines, a dairy is kept to ensure my organisation and time management are on target.
• Other tasks includes to maintain social media to promote the business and boost engagement.
AutoCAD Draughtsman, UK Building Design, Wembley May - June 2016
• Create 3D digital models and Render images for the clients.
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings for loft conversion for planning permission after consulting with the clients.
• Working as a team member and have input into design ideas to improve the overall functionality.
Architectural Assistant, Gillett Macleod Partnership, Pinner March 2016
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings for planning permission to complete various types of planning portal application.
• Liaising with clients face-to-face and over the telephone.
• Sending quotes to necessary clients from different companies.
• Surveying sites for drawing measurements with team members.
I can teach in Tamil too.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|