A MSc/PhD Student with extensive experience in research and biomedical sciences. My methodology of teaching involves engaging the students initial knowledge and experience and building on that using positive reinforcement. I will also give students the tools required to engage in further research independently. 1 hour a week is recommended to boost grades to achieve personal targets.
I have trained a number of colleagues on different occasions in the past working roles. I have assisted in teaching students in the past and I believe they achieved high grades in all the subjects I assisted with, namely the sciences.
may come out to people should it be required however at a higher rate to include travel cost.
Currently a Masters student studying Biomedical Science at the University of Salford and hoping to move onto PhD and further research. Looking for experience in teaching to further cement my abilities as a PhD student allowing for development of already existing skills and with hopes of gaining experience within the education sector.
PHARMACY CLINICAL TRIALS ASSISTANT MANCHESTER
THE CHRISTIE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST 09 SEP 2015- 16JUN2016
Working in accordance with Good clinical practice regulations in document control of study related documents and standard operating procedures. Site file management heavily involved in the start-up of study Pharmacy Site Files, involved with the development of electronic prescriptions and maintenance of the electronic prescription matrices. Liaising with research principal investigators and sponsors, to resolve study queries. In charge of creating and maintaining study training matrices and Staff Training Matrices. Editing and maintaining script printing systems and Standard operating procedure creation.
DATA MANAGER / CLINICAL TRIALS ASSISTANT MANCHESTER
MAC CLINICAL RESEARCH 21 JUL 2014 –31 JUL 2015
Working in accordance with regulations in transcribing data produced on patient visits, during clinical trials, into electronic form, from raw source data to Electrocardiograms, lab reports and vital signs. Liaising between coordinators, physicians and investigators to resolve queries. Quality Control during regulatory inspection periods. Assisted in preparation of samples, processing for delivery to sponsor specified analytical laboratories. As well as the Fire Marshal focusing on Fire safety and evacuation training.
The University of Salford 2016-2017
MSc Biomedical Sciences Distinction (Predicted)
The University of Bradford 2011-2014
Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons) 2:1
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Well organised and a fast learner
• Skilled in administrative tasks, computing and data entry specifically on Microsoft office Word, excel and Electronic Data capture forms.
• Multi-lingual proficient in English, Punjabi, Urdu but also elementary proficiency in French and Japanese.
• Previously trained in basic lifesaving skills, first aid, and fire training.
• Able to solve a Rubik’s cube within 3 minutes, showing the capability for problem solving.
• Beginners archery certification attained and only recently qualified, resilience in this craft will show through my ability to meet targets with precision and accuracy.
• Swimming allows for dependence on independent technique and physical ability, this often involves pushing beyond my own limits.
• Reading is fundamental to undertaking more knowledge and gaining perspective from others experiences in addition to extending the language range of one’s vernacular, I have read books such as Great expectations, the colour purple and Bad science but currently I have moved onto Arthur Conan Doyle’s complete Sherlock Holmes collection.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£22||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£105||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£210||£180|