I am MSc International Management student in Bristol, I have experience of teaching primary and secondary level students. At primary level, I teach students English and maths and help them in homework whereas at secondary level, I help students in homework as well as I make schedule of list of topics/lessons they want to cover in a week in order to streamline the process and manage time effectively.
I have been tutoring since 3 years, two years in my home country and in UK since last year. I have taught altogether 12 students and five of them were among the top five in class assessments and final exams.
For primary level, I charge £15 per hour and for secondary students, I charge £20. The lessons can be cancelled if there is some urgent work by informing before hand (one hour/one day before it was scheduled).
An MSc international management student of University of the West of England, have experience of teaching from year two to year 11. A motivated self-starter with an ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and communicate effectively.
January 2017 – 2018, MSc International Management, University of the West of England, Bristol
Key Modules: Global Business (IM), Strategic Analysis, People & Organisations in International Context, Project Management, Management Research, Managing Finance, Delivering Customer Requirements.
Sept 2006 – June 2010, Honours Bachelor’s Degree, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
Key Modules: Management, Accounting, Research Methods, Marketing, Human Resource Management, (Grade A)
FSc: Higher Secondary Certificate Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Grade A)
Matriculation: Secondary School Certificate Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Grade A+)
• Contributed to the smooth-running of Finance department of the Andalusia Academy Bristol as a voluntary member.
• Proactively offered support to my colleagues with their workload as a voluntary member of the Akhuwat Foundation.
• Communicated effectively at Akhuwat Foundation where I dealt with beneficiaries. I listened patiently to their concerns and feelings, asking follow up questions and empathising with their situation.
• Developed interpersonal skills by working in Bank as a customer service agent.
• Developed strong written communication skills through university assessments requiring a variety of formats such as reports, essays and presentations.
Organisation and Time Management:
• Through effective prioritisation, I organise my time so that I meet university course work deadlines, achieve high grades, as well has working as a volunteer at Andalusia Academy Bristol.
• Took on different roles within the finance department such as administration which required multi-tasking under pressure in order to achieve targets.
• My degree course requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. In Word I made project reports and academic essays. PowerPoint is also required to produce presentations and group work and Excel for producing bar graphs and charts to add to the presentations and reports.
• I learnt new technology quickly at Andalusia Academy Bristol, where I used an online database to keep record of fees.
September 2017 – Present, Volunteer at Andalusia Academy Bristol
• Proof-read material, compiled and mailed fee vouchers and reminders to students’ homes.
• Quickly learnt to use the software for financial records.
June 2011 – December 2016, Internee & Volunteer, Akhuwat Foundation Pakistan
• Established negotiation skills and persuasiveness when dealing with beneficiaries in person and on the telephone
• Attended sessions with staff members and organisers of internship program which developed good communication skills and working as part of a team
• Attended workshops related to Akhuwat mode of distributing loans and its recovery
• Research project on Performance Management of Akhuwat
• Made a data base of CVs for Akhuwat
June 2008 – July 2008, Internship at Bank of Punjab
• Worked in administration, accounts, dispatch department
• Managed and dealt admin related activities
• Assisted customers with queries
• Ability to work under pressure
• Made a report as part of degree requirement
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• I have achieved certificate of Safeguarding Qualification from Prospero teaching for Safeguarding young people.
I have interest in research work and teaching children, I taught children from year 2 to 11 because I am passionate to transfer my knowledge and skills to society through research and teaching which strengthen my interpersonal skills.
• I have achieved merit scholarship at bachelor’s level in Pakistan and from UWE Bristol for MSc.
• Keep up to date with industry news and developments through subscribing to LinkedIn groups and through attending events
Available upon request
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|