SC Cleared, Nadine is a native Arabic language tutor with over 20 years experience teaching Arabic and French from absolute beginners to advance level in UK (including MoD). A Confidence Coach, helping you reconnect to your inner-confidence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Arabic (MSA & Dialects), French and English for MoD, Gov, Embassies, schools and organisations.
- English to Arabic and French speakers
- 1-2-1, Groups, 'Teaching/Training' including Workshops
- Interview behaviour, attitude and scenarios
- Leadership and Influence
- Cultural Awareness
- Body Language, communication Styles and Values
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching Diploma (French/Arabic)
Teaching Arabic as a foreign Language (TAFL)
Software Testing backgrounds with Account Management experience,
Therapist Pain Relief and Slimming specialist,
Qualified Confidence Coach and Trainer
Qualified International Motivational Speaker
- How much do you charge?
I charge individual fees and corporate fees + travelling expenses when necessary.
- Where do you teach?
SC Cleared - I teach Arabic (MSA & Dialects), French and English for MoD, Gov, Embassies, schools and organisations.
I travel within UK and around the world.
- When are you available?
Currently not available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All age groups.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Certificate of attendance and the organisation's certificates or Diplomas
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I prefer to see who I'm teaching so I better tailor my teaching and get better results. I'm however happy to help my learners online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I'm here to help empower you with the focus, insight and accountability you need to achieve the result you want.
Don't let your strategies and tools to fall behind.
I'll help you maintain your winning mindset and raise your skills to the next level.
Lasting change starts here.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been:
- teaching for over 20 years
- running workshops and classes in UK, Europe, USA and in the Middle East/North Africa region.
- delivering speeches around the world
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I'm SC Cleared.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Teaching Arabic as a foreign Language (TAFL) - Sharek Centre London (completed by Sept 2018)
Teaching Diploma from Technological Institute of Education "Al Jazaa'ir"
In UK with the Professional Speakers Academy
Master Coach qualification (UK)
Diploma Level3 Therapist (UK)
Diploma in A&P (UK)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I work with Language Services Direct (London)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- teach Arabic and French 1-2-1 drop in tailored sessions to English speaking students.
- teach English to Arabic speakers and to French Speakers.
- teach women from different backgrounds under "Women Empowerment" programme, and more...
- conducting coaching sessions for confidence when it comes to public speaking or presentation
- confidential private sessions teaching/coaching professionals (incl. confidence, decision, action, weight loss plan/motivation...
"The short course with Nadine was very practical and well taught because I could learn Arabic from nothing to wow. With her passion and patience, I managed to build a solid foundation that now allows me to speak Arabic. Even if some language courses can sometimes be long, the classes with Nadine seem full and quick - We're taught through various methods that strengthen both listening and understanding skills together with a special focus on vocabulary and the culture in particular."
"I have been interested in learning French since the beginning of secondary school and when I started learning French with Nadine, I felt that extra mile she gives when teaching which makes her class different if not almost unique. I started learning and understanding the French language from different angles - obviously grammar and vocabulary plus some cultural touches which were helpful in developing my general knowledge and my confidence in speaking French."
I was introduced to Nadine who acted as my mentor through the University of Polytechnic. She is very professional, she dedicated her time and attention thoroughly, to give the best possible advice and guidance that she could. She shared some insightful business management tips and ideas which gave me other important aspects to consider in preparing towards the completion of my assignments. She is a great mentor and I'm glad I was introduced to her.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|