My teaching method is focused primarily on students enjoying my classes in a relaxed friendly environment. This helps students to be confident and happy when speaking, helping them to practice their English openly. I'm happy to teach all ages with a focus on older students, ie middle & high school.
I am a current PGCE student offering English lessons. I have previously taught in China, Shenzhen for 2 years. This included teaching grade 7 & 8 with classes of 50 students. I was also responsible for running English corner every week.
Mobile: (concealed information)5
EMAIL: (concealed information)
EDUCATION AND COURSES
2006-2011 - Burnage Media Arts College GCSE's: Maths (A) Media (A*) English language (A) English literature (A) Triple science (AAA) Religious Studies (A)
2011-2014 - Xaverian College- 3 A levels Psychology, Art and Economics (BBC)
2014-2017 – Manchester Metropolitan University 2:2 Psychology BSc (Hons) degree
120 Hour TEFL certificate – TEFL Academy, UK
2014-2016 Manchester United Football Club – Kiosk assistant /Waiting on staff
• Readying and supplying many types of beverages (food and drink)
• Communicating within teams, small and large
• Ensuring the workplace was clean, meeting food safety criteria
• Managing stock of various produce
• Delivering high quality customer service every shift
2017 January – July Chapel Street Primary School – Year 6 Teaching Assistant
• Assistant students with different abilities
• Preparing students for SAT exams
• Learning behaviour and classroom management
• Providing constructive feedback
• Participating in extra-curricular activities (Sports-day and class trips
2017 – 2020 CIPTC Shenzhen, China - English Language Teacher
• Creating lessons for a variety of levels from pre-intermediate to advanced
• Teaching speaking, listening, reading and writing
• Material & resource creation, utilising the internet
• Learning different teaching techniques via observation and experimentation
• Adapting to a new country and being open minded
Key skills gained: Customer service, communication, time-management, adaptability and patience.
• Regular football and exercise – to maintain fitness and health
• Reading – various fiction and non-fiction
• TV shows/movies
The amounts of interests or hobbies I have participated are very varied. As I have a vast array of experience within many subjects/activities; I believe I would be an essential part of any team. Also, due to my work experience in different fields, this has given me many essential skills needed for the workplace environment whether it is a school, restaurant or retail.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|