- All levels from beginner to native.
- Focus on student goals.
- All aspects of language tuition.
- Ethos of fun lessons, maximum exposure and real life learning.
- Visualisation techniques to illustrate grammar concepts.
- All tuition personally tailored with unique material.
- Unique attention to pronunciation.
- Broaden career opportunities.
- Communicate abroad.
- Improve academic scores (experience teaching GCSE, A-Level, TELC or Goethe-Zertifikate amongst others).
- Learn about German, Swiss or Austrian culture
- Have submitted work, emails, articles etc. proof-read.
- Achieve native pronunciation and phraseology.
Hi my name is Cheyenne, I am a native German speaker with a degree in Law. I taught alot of people with success (all levels). I am very passionate about sharing my knowledge and working closely with different people from all over the world. I believe in a fun and invigorating learning atmosphere and also bring an exceptional knowledge of language thanks to my teaching experience and my youthful enthusiasm.
I have been teaching people for the last three years with a great success rate. most of my students have improved there language skills expetionally and reached their goals. Part of why my success rate is so good is because i belive that lessons should be fun.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£23||Not available||£18|