Native Spanish speaker in Sixth Form studying a bilingual International Baccalaureate (English and Spanish). I have an A* in Spanish GCSE and an A in Spanish AS, which I completed in year 11. I'm quite young to be tutoring but I am very enthusiastic and can easily relate to the stresses of both being a student and learning a foreign language as I abruptly moved to the UK from Spain when I was 12.
My teaching methods are simple:
- Speaking and listening practice in the form of real life conversations, these will be prepared before the conversation if needed
- Regular relevant vocabulary test to strengthen variety of words as well as sentence structure
- Some basic written techniques and practice sessions will be provided but focus will be on speaking skills
- Extensive help on verbal and sentence structures
Lessons adapted to the students level, from beginner to advanced.
No previous experience as a professional.
However, I have had experience practicing oral Spanish with pupils as a teacher assistant in Spanish lessons during aimed at secondary school children. Most of these children were at GCSE level so this is my level of teaching expertise.
I have also tutored specific students individually, also at GCSE levels by helping them develop their oral skills and correcting their written work.
- A* Grade in Spanish (GCSE)
- A Grade in AS Spanish
- A Grade in English Literature (GCSE)
- A Grade in Mathematics (GCSE)
- B Grade in Further Mathematics (GCSE)
Work experience in Tanzania - working with young children and rebuilding their school
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|