- I will first assess the level of the student in all areas of language (oral and reading/writing comprehension) to know the level of my student.
- My lessons will then be focused on whatever the student wants to improve and work on the most, whether that's speaking or exam preparation.
- I will include interesting topics of discussion in my lessons, such as current news and events, films, music, books and culture in general.
- I will prepare and work on lessons after hours, committing to finding the best resources and correcting write work from students.
- I'm a native Spanish speaker currently studying university in Glasgow, I am willing to give lessons online or in-person due to the current situation.
- I moved to an English speaking country when I was 14, and since then I have become bilingual for both English and Spanish
- I have a broad perspective of what is like to learn a new language and will focus on tacking those difficulties
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|