We can start from the beginning, we will see on what level you are and then we will practice reading, speaking and writing.
I like to use songs and listening to real conversations, with the objetive to teach how to speak.
I have been teaching spanish for 5 years in primary levels, covering lessons for a company and private lessons with adults.
Most of my students normally like to practice the speaking and they very happy about the results.
I have finished my course in level 2 (Instituto Cervantes in Manchester about teaching spanish)
ADRESS; 21 DALE STREET, APARMENT 12a L2 2 EZ EMAIL; (concealed information) LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE ENGLAND. PHONE; 07(concealed information)
An adaptable, conscientious, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual and professional, with excellent organizational and team working skills. With substantial experience teaching Spanish in primary levels. I am a caring teacher with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience.
Now seeking next challenging and rewarding opportunity within a successful organization.
• Covering Spanish lessons in different schools as requested (Teaching Executives).UK.
• I am teaching Spanish in private lessons in Liverpool.
• Volunteer for 10 months at Little Explores Daily Nursery in Liverpool.
• One scholar year as assistant manager, preparing extra-curricular activities in different schools in Madrid, Spain.
• Working as a teacher in extra-curricular activities (scholastic support and sport activities). Madrid, Spain.
• Working as a support teacher with primary pupils (disorders of hearing and articulation, treatment of different pathologies; Down Syndrome, developmental disabilities). Madrid, Spain.
Passionate about teaching and child development.
Experienced at planning and organizing lesson plans.
Able to individualize instruction based on children´s needs.
Experienced organizing lunchtime and after school activities.
Graduate school, Secondary Education and High School levels. (Spain).
Teaching Degree in special needs Education. Private university ¨Sagrado Corazón¨. Córdoba, (Spain).
Level 2 Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life (Speaking, Listening and Writing) Liverpool Community College.
Qualification Spanish teacher level 2. Spanish as a foreign language Teacher. Instituto Cervantes, (Manchester).
Conversed UK QTS reference number 1385324.
At the moment, studying Early Years Level 3 by distant learning (Spain).
- Leisure and free time counselor.
- Didactics of extra-curricular activities.
- Prevention and control of violence in school centers.
- Teaching Coexistence in school education.
- Unrest in school centers.
- Course of six months in the school ¨Gredos San Diego Vallecas¨ , teaching
Spanish as a mother language at primary level.
- Childcare and supporting Teaching and Learning (Granby Adult Learning
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I took painting lessons in High school (some skills, techniques and methods) and painting is my main hobby.
Create my own material and activities for my classes (elaborate power point or didactic games).
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|