I strive to obtain fantastic results with my students through a use of engaging and fun word games and interactive exercises. As well as this I am able to successfully identify both the strengths and weaknesses of my students and cater accordingly to their needs by focusing on the areas that require improvement and providing incentives to engage with any obstacles that may hinder their progression.
I am geologist and I've been teaching science classes in Spain for 5 years.
I have some good methods for my students to focus and have fun while they learn. Those same methods are the ones I use to teach Spanish. I assure you that you will learn a lot with me in a very short time.
I am a proactive professional and graduate who is actively able to evolve my way of working both individually and as part of a team, sharing my optimism and my desire to learn. I possess the ability to capture, collect and use data fast and efficiently. I am seeking new career opportunities offering challenging growth in a fast-paced professional environment.
● Reliable, punctual and trustworthy with a flexible approach to work.
● Excellent computer skills.
● Hard working and self-motivated.
● Fast learner.
● Clear and concise communication
Private teacher of mathematics, physics and chemistry 09/2014 to 06/2020
Level: bachelor's degree and Secondary school- Madrid
● Taught children between 7- 18 years’ old
● Explaining in a dynamic and attractive way the problems with certain exercises that they did not understand
● Designed detailed learning plans for struggling students based on test, homework and assignment records.
● Evaluated and documented student progress and behaviour, recommending tactics to improve tutoring effectiveness.
● Planned lessons for allotted time to strengthen weak subjects and build skills on stronger ones.
● Collaborated with student, creating strategic, achievable learning schemes to reach timely, desired goals.
● Coached and mentored students on successful exam preparation strategies and time management.
● Created comprehensive supporting resources, aiding swift development and progress in line with educational aspirations.
● Structured activities for interactive learning, including word analysis, reading understanding and fluency skills.
Camp Instructor 01/2014 to 09/2015
Cruz Roja Española- Madrid
● Organised activities for students and created a welcoming and supportive environment to encourage participation.
● Developed fun, stimulating activity programs promoting healthy child development.
● Maintained an energetic and professional demeanor when interacting with children, parents and other members of staff.
● Identified and appropriately respond to campers' behavioral issues through knowledge and enforcement of safety guidelines associated with the camp.
● Bachelor´s in Geology in UCM (Universidad Complutense de Madrid) 09/2014 to 06/2019
● A-Level or equivalent in Science in IES Altair- Madrid. 09/2012 to 06/2014
● Driving license (B) 06/2018
● Speleology in Patones de Arriba- Madrid - Level 1
I consider myself an exceptionally inquisitive person with an astute eagerness to learn. In my free time I like explore new and exciting landscapes with a proclivity towards geological points of interest and enjoy gathering historical information on the formations of the area. Regarding geology I find myself drawn to environmental concerns with a dedicated interest in hydrology and the proactive prevention of issues such as landslides and river overflows. I also have a keen passion for paleontology and enjoy spending time exploring exhibits and museums.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|