I approach each topic or chapter so make sure student understand. I teach undergrad and school students. I teach especially subjects cell biology, microbiology, biochemistry, immunology, bioinformatics, fermentation, molecular biology and animal and plant tissue culture. I can teach students in the group or individual
I am a biotechnology student who is doing Ph.D. in neuropharmacology and has masters in pharmaceutical biotechnology. I have taught around 10 students and they have got good grades. I have very good experience as I take labs and classes of undergrad students in the university.
• Possess expertise in Protein Purification & Characterization, Radiometric Assay (Plate Reader), Fluorescence Microscopy, PCR, Animal Cell Culture Techniques, Bioinformatics Tools, etc.; demonstrated excellent knowledge in Bacterial Cell Culture, Bioinformatics, Mammalian Cell Culture, Chromatography and Spectrophotometry
• Capacity in developing products from living systems; referring to genetically derived materials, developments based in microbiology, molecular biology, and cell biology; setting-up instruments & laboratory equipment used to conduct and monitor experiments such as centrifuges, flasks and spectrophotometers
• Skilled in conducting experiments, making detailed observations and interpreting the results; developing new methods and technologies through innovative research; preparing technical reports and protocols; abreast with latest technological developments in biotechnology space
• The potential in maintaining quality systems such as raw-materials management, laboratory investigation & control, documentation, etc. and ensure the compliance with the regulatory norms; design and implement methods to ensure product safety, precision & accuracy
• Ability to work independently, but function as part of a team; excellent written & oral communication skills; highly capable in detecting & controlling pollution & contamination in the environment, industrial waste, creating renewable energy and designing biodegradable materials to reduce humanity's ecological footprint
• Motivated to learn new techniques, develop hypotheses and obtain autonomous funding; comprehensive knowledge of carrying out the study of how drugs affect cellular function in the nervous system, and the neural mechanisms through which they influence behavior
• Bagged appreciation for:
o Participating in dementia awareness project
o De Montfort University DMU Square Mile - Diabetes UK Community Champions Project
o Best Performance as a DMU Student Brand Ambassador
• Recognized as a:
o Student Brand Ambassador at De Montfort University
o Dementia Brand Ambassador at De Montfort University
o Peer Mentor
May 2017 - Sep 2017 | De Montfort University, Leicester
May 2017 - Sep 2017 Neuropharmacologist - Research Project on Iysosomal Storage Diseases
Nov 2016 - Jan 2017 Diabetes Educational Global Intern
Key Result Areas:
• Significantly worked on a Niemann Pick-type C disease international Project with others PhD Scholar
• Ability to use different drugs to identify the effect on the NPC treated & non-treated cells
• Involved in using:
o Two methods-yellow-blue radiometric assays and fluorescence microscopy
o Student’s t-test for independent samples to calculate the pH & percent error to see a significant difference
• Counted cell number by using a hemocytometer
• Ensured the maintenance of livestock of cell cultures & implemented working solutions from initial stocks for testing
• Helped design & conducted research within; prepared and published scientific manuscripts under the direction of the Principal Investigator
• Responsible for the operation of specific equipment; teaching techniques to others, train, & supervising research staff
As Diabetes Educational Global Intern
• Developed an application to create awareness of diabetes among children; coordinated with a group of 8 students from engineering and biotech department
• Collated scientific data & information on diabetes and modified it as can add into the app.
• Organized seminars & presentation in the university to create diabetes awareness
Aug 2013 – Sep 2016 | Asha Path Lab, Jalandhar, India | Phlebotomist
Key Result Areas:
• Carried out bedside tests like bleeding time tests & entered results into patient charts
• Prepared departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies & procedures
• Conducted lab tests and communicated results
Jan 2013 - May 2013 | Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar | Biotechnologist
Research Project on Animal Lectin Gene Amplification by PCR method
Key Result Areas
• Significantly worked on serum and DNA isolation by an indirect method.
• Used techniques like spectrophotometry, PCR and DNA electrophoresis.
• Prepared scientific thesis under the direction of the supervisor.
• Tissue Culture
• Bioinformatic tools
• Adobe Photoshop
• MicroSoft Office
• Pursuing PhD in pharmacy in De Montfort University from October 2018
• Masters of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology from De Montfort University, Leicester, UK with 70% graduated in 2018.
o Thesis: Inhibition of Glycolipid Breakdown Reverses Disrupted Intracellular Trafficking in Niemann-Pick Type C Disease
o Course Attended: Cell Biology, Clinical Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Clinical immunology, Pharmaceutical & molecular toxicology.
o Functioned as a Member of:
Dementia Awareness Club
Diabetes Awareness Club
• Master of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India in 2013
• Bachelor’s in Biotechnology from KMV College, Jalandhar, India in 2011
Scientific Research Paper: High Impact Factor Paper (Journal of Biological Chemistry)
• Health Sciences Research Conference in 2017
• Microbiology (Fermentation) in 2011
• Recent techniques in molecular Biology, Immunology & Pathology in 2010
• Plant Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology in 2009
anatomy lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest zoology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biotechnology lessons for all!
Taking botany lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£120|