I have taught 1:1 for more than twenty years. I am familiar with all the different exam boards for GCSE/IGCSE Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, also for AS/A2 Chemistry including Salters as well as IB/Pre-U Chemistry.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
GCSE, and IGCSE Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, also AS and A2 Chemistry including Salters as well as IB and Pre-U Chemistry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Honours Degree Chemistry Oxford University
P.G.C.E. Science and Mathematics, Sussex University
- How much do you charge?
£30 for 13+ and GCSE/IGCSE
£35 for A level Chemistry
- Where do you teach?
Preferably at a student's home, but also at my home.
I live in South London between Sutton and Croydon.
I will travel the 12 or 13 miles into Central London because I can easily travel by train, preferably more local work.
- When are you available?
As a retired teacher, I am available at any time during the week including the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
12 - 18 and mature students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
13+ Science and Mathematics.
GCSE/IGCSE Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
AS and A2 Chemistry, IB and Pre-U Chemistry.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Work hard, revise diligently, practise answering exam questions and check your answers to see how the examiners want you to answer the questions most effectively.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Thirty two years teaching either Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics or a combination in different secondary schools, sixth form colleges and further education colleges.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have two CRB certificates
- Where and with whom did you train?
All teachers learn from their co-workers throughout their career
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Four AS and one A2 Chemistry student, one AS physics student, one IGCSE Science student and one 13+ student.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|