I have a very collaborative approach. Open communciarion is key. All and any questions are encouraged. I look forward to motivating and encouraging students to work through tasks in a methodological and fun manner and help build upon their current problem solving skills.
Future nutrition student at university. I have a real interest in science, health and wellbeing. Studied psychology, health and social care and sociology A-levels. I have a backgound in health care working as nursing assistant for Bupa and the NHS.
Personal profile: Inquisitive, hardworking and welcoming individual who enjoys working with others and blossoms when faced with challenges.
52 St. Vincent’s Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1XE
Mobile: (concealed information)5 Email: (concealed information)
September 2008-June 2013-GCSE’s obtained at Dartford Science and Technology College
Further education: September 2013-2016-Studying A levels at Wilmington Grammar School For Boys
June 2013 GCSE
A-A* In 11 GCSE qualifications
Single Core science-(A*) Additional science-(A) Maths-(A) English language-(A)
English literature-(A*) French (A) Religious studies-(A*) Home economics-(A)
June 2016 A-Levels
Health and Social Care-(B) Sociology-(B) Psychology-(B)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Quick learning ability.
• Multi-tasking ability.
• Good listening ability.
• Voluntary Action Within Kent Certificate (2013).
• Emergency First Aid Certificate (2015)
Since October 2013- July 2015 - EllenorLions Hospice Charity Shop Volunteer
• Assisting customers, advising them on current stock.
• Servicing and interacting with customers on the till.
• Helping with the upkeep of the store: hovering, putting stock into place etc.
9th October 2014- 30th July 2015- Wilmington Manor Nursing Home Volunteer
• Social work with the elderly, offering friendship and support.
December- December 2014- Next Store Christmas Temp Sales Consultant
• Interacting and advising customers
• Recovery of sale stock on shop floor.
• Labelling and pricing stock
• Returning stock to stockroom
• Carrying out packaging and boxes etc.
6th-10th July 2015- DGSM your choice, (Peppercorns) Volunteer
• Interacting and supporting people with various disabilities, and adapting my means of communication accordingly (i.e. Dyslexia, Dementia, Down’s syndrome, Asperger’s syndrome and autism etc.)
• Engaging in Steppingstone programme: helping teach health and safety skills (i.e. first aid) and basic survival skills in a session called ‘tea and toast’
• Providing physical assistance for clients in a dance and fitness session
• Engaging in activities to help enhance their learning such as: a ‘Books Beyond Words’ library session and assisting reading.
• Constructing props for their community prom to promote socialisation and development.
August 2015- 2017- Wilmington Manor Nursing Home Healthcare Assistant
• Providing palliative care
• Providing emotional and social support: interact and gain relationships with the residents, escorting residents to hospital appointments etc.
August 2016-August 2018- Priory Mews Nursing Home Healthcare Assistant
• Supporting residents to undergo daily activities (i.e. physically assisting them to walk, feed, wash, change, or to get to the toilet –hoist etc.)
August 2017—March 2019- Darent Valley Hospital Nursing Assistant
• (As mentioned previously)
• Monitoring patients’ blood glucose levels
• Observations (blood pressure, temperature oxygen, saturations and heart rate checks)
July 2019- present day-Darent Valley Hospital Medical Lab Assistant
• Receipt of samples via pneumatic tube, porters and couriers
• Specimen data entry
• Sample labelling
• Preparation for referrals
Activities and hobbies:
• I love to cook and experiment with new flavours and spices.
• I like to engage in physical activities.
• I also, enjoy playing music on the viola.
• And I take part in a bible volunteering activity in my local community, and have done from a young age. This work enables me to support and offer words of encouragement to many different people within my community from all walks of life.
References available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|