- Detailed knowledge of the curricula
- Well-structured lessons bespoke to your students specific learning requirements
- Lessons are balanced with challenge and a sense of achievement to improve confidence
- Excellent awareness of exam structure/content
- I am also able to teach pupils with dyslexia, or similar learning difficulties.
Tuition is available after school hours, weekends and during school holidays. Qualifications, references and current CRB check (Dec 2018) available on request.
I am an enthusiastic and comprehensive young female teacher qualified in both Primary and Secondary Education. My focus is on improving student’s English and Maths skills, in preparation for a confident and effective exam attempt.
I am highly experienced with an extensive array of teaching techniques, suited to accommodate individual student abilities. Tuition is focused mainly at primary students, and I can offer my extensive knowledge of local Entrance Exams, including the non-verbal reasoning paper.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|