I offer lessons to GCSE students (all subjects) and A-Level students in Politics. I'm flexible and always adapt my teaching method depending on the child - after all one shoe doesn't fit all!
I can teach with pictures, words or acting.
By day I'm work in local politics and economics working in public and social policy. Offering consultation services and advice to businesses and local authorities.
By night, I'm a tutor ninja, offering cheap rates to support younger students in Government and Politics, History, RE, Biology and Chemistry. It's what I'm passionate about!
Travel over 15 miles £10
Travel under 15 miles £5
Cancellation Policy - free as long as you let me know a good amount of time beforehand
GCSE students - all £10 an hour. A-Level students - £15 an hour
Ensuring the effective consultation, representation and communication of member’s views in relation to policy issues for both Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes Chamber, acting on behalf of 1500+ businesses and 136,000 employees. Developing and implementing campaign strategies working alongside media companies such as local newspaper, BCC radio and Heart FM. Working locally with the private, public and charity sector and also nationally with the British Chambers of Commerce covering an extensive range of policy issues which affect our membership base, themes such as UK-EU negotiations, local skills gaps and shortages, transport and connectivity, intensifying local strategic collaboration and fostering regional innovation and automation.
• Managing, analysing and interpreting the Quarterly Economic Survey, the largest private sector business survey which identifies how the local business community are functioning.
• Develop relationships with national, regional and local representatives for impactful information and influence work.
• Working closely with the Marketing and PR team to promote the Chamber’s policy, developing case studies, briefings, media coverage and visibility. Communicating concise and refined message and campaigns.
• Advising and briefing partners and external organisations on the political and economic landscape and current affairs.
• Undertaking Government commissioned consultations, providing evidence-based initiatives and proposals.
• Successfully saw a rise in Quarterly Economic Survey responses, 270% increase in response rate from across the county as a direct result from increased marketing and communications.
• Successfully created a contact bank and formed relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders from across the country.
• Contributed to the formation of nationwide policy and legislation by providing research and analysis from businesses in Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
Strategy and Policy Advisor to Director, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, London
Responsible for the development and implementation of Government Policy internally and externally, with a particular focus on economic crime and international partnerships. I Communicated HMRCs positions to a wide range of external stakeholders and influenced government policy based on sound evidence and analysis.
Developed longer term strategic policy, handling uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Led the development of new areas of economic crime policy, particularly the post-Brexit regime drawing on contacts from cross government and the private sector.
• Had a crucial role in ensuring the close and pro-active integration of HMRC and private sector institutions – such as Banks and Law firms.
• Responsible for ensuring that HMRC engages proficiently and effectively with HM Government and Parliament – responding timely to Prime Minister Questions and Parliamentary Committee enquires.
• Provided advice and support to senior civil servants and ministers on economic crime policy, working with the Home Office, Serious Fraud Office and Cabinet Office.
• Managed staff to co-ordinate resources effectively and efficiently to make sure the Directors Private Office provided high levels of sustained support.
• Successfully contributed to the creation of a new international alliance between USA, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands and the UK to pool resources and information when it comes to tackling tax fraud and economic crime.
• Project managed the team responsible for the policy and strategy launch of the brand-new custom built National Economic Crime Centre.
Kings College London - Masters in Politics and Economics.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest politics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, religious studies lessons for all!
Taking humanities general lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£150|