All levels taught on a one to one basis and in small groups
Preparing students for all grades at ABRSM and Trinity College exams.
Extensive knowledge of piano methods for beginners
Organising my students´ piano recitals at The Mansel Road Centre in Wimbledon
Lessons: Classical repertoire, solfa, jazz standards, duets, sight-reading, music theory, piano technique, etc.
At this time, I have the privilege of teaching to some of the best professional musicians´ children who play at Royal Opera House, London Philarmonic Orchestra and London Symphony Orchestra. I strongly believe that music has the power to change lives – to enhance the social, cultural and spiritual lives of people, and serve as a profound medium of personal expression
A passionate professional musician with extensive experience across the music sector, including teaching roles and live piano performances. More than fifteen years’ experience as a piano teacher both in London and Madrid. I strongly believe that music has the power to change lives – to enhance the social, cultural and spiritual lives of people, and serve as a profound medium of personal expression
Current Occupation Piano Mentor - London
• Teaching piano privately to over twenty students in the South West area of London on a regular basis.
• All levels taught on a one to one basis and in small groups.
• Preparing students for all grades at ABRSM and Trinity College exams.
• Extensive knowledge of piano methods for beginners.
• Organising my students´ piano recitals at Mansel Road Centre in Wimbledon.
• Lessons: Classical repertoire, jazz standards, duets, sight-reading, music theory, piano technique, etc.
2000 - To date Pianist - London, Manhattan, Madrid.
• Regular piano performances as a soloist in various music styles: classical, jazz, tangos, boleros, etc.
• London Exhibition Center, Hilton Hotel, The Glass Dome Restaurant, Mr. Wing Restaurant, Meliá Castilla Hotel, Eurostars Hotel, private parties, Conde Duque Concert Hall, etc.
Jan 2015 - Feb 2017 Teaching assistant - Bishop Thomas Grant School, Streatham
• Secondary education Catholic School (Ofsted-Outstanding)
• SEN-Visual impairment department. Giving extra help to children with special needs to engage in the lessons.
• Helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
• Motivating and encouraging pupils.
Dec 2014 Music Supply Teacher - The Warwick School. Red Hill, London
• Preparing lesson plans and teaching pupils in accordance with the national curriculum
• Marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, criticism, encouragement and support.
April 13-Oct 13 Music and Spanish Teaching Assistant – London, Mitcham
• Saint Mark´s CoE Academy. Mitcham, London.
Aug 08-Oct 12 Director - Baciero Musicae. Madrid, Spain
• Providing extracurricular musical activities for Schools
• Hiring teachers and coordinating teams
• Developing educational programming
• Setting up meetings with the students´ parents
Mar 05-Jan 08 Secondary Education Music Teacher. Decroly School. Madrid.
• Promoting a safe and supportive learning environment, equality and diversity
• Adhering to key legislation, regulatory requirements and codes of practice
• Designing or contributing to the design of the course curriculum
• Planning learning activities based on the needs of group and specific individual needs
• Keeping accurate records of individual learners’ progress and future needs
Oct 99-Jun 06 Peripatetic Piano Teacher – Madrid
• Schools: Saint Augustin, Good Counsel, Sacred Heart, Our Lady of Pilar. Madrid.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
April 2005 PGCE - Music. Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
Sep 86-Jun 02 BMus & Piano - Royal Conservatory of Music, Madrid.
• 14 years of music and professional piano studies
• Piano, Music Theory, Harmony, Composition, Music History, Art History.
Sep 96-Jun 99 BSc in Finance. CEU Saint Paul´s University, Madrid
• Business strategy, accounting, human resources, economics, finance, IT
INTERESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Organizing benefit concerts to raise funds for children with cerebral palsy in collaboration with the “Kadete Foundation” in Madrid. National Concert Hall of Madrid
• Organising didactic recitals at several High Schools in Madrid playing on the Piano “Pictures at an Exhibition” by Modest Mussorgsky.
• Interests: Opera, classical music events, sports, travelling and fine arts.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£30|