Understand the student, their confidence level on each sector , giving easy tips to oversome weak side. Be very friendly to them, ask questions which make them think and grow gradually without giving much stress. Make them smart for the World.
I did my degree in Computer science, Maths and Physics. I got few kids currently and i work as private tutor on a part time basis. i am looking for new ways for expanding my teaching abilities. looking to improve myself in education field and its on demand and many parents are struggling to improve their kids.
Only 8 pounds for kids under year 4. If i cancel any session next class will be for half price.
I consider myself to be an enthusiastic, self - motivated individual who can work well as part of a team but equally independently without constant supervision. Excellent time keeper who is able to work quickly and calmly within a busy environment to meet deadlines. I am a responsible and well organised individual who is seeking employment where my skills and abilities can benefit the employer.
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• The ability to build good relationships with children
• Practical and hands on
• Good time management skills
Self Employed – Owner/Manager of Business in India 2007-present
• Collection of farm products from farmers such as rubber, ginger and coconut and selling to companies in and around India.
• Managing 75 members of staff and delegating work
• Running a production line and sorting, labelling and packing the goods ready for distribution
• Adhering to strict health and hygiene policies and procedures.
Gunstones Bakery – Operative 2009 – 2014
• Worked on a fast paced production line packing Marks and Spencer’s ready meals
• Operated and managed the machines to ensure the smooth running of the production
• Worked as part of a team to ensure production was delivered on time
• Worked shifts
• Adhered to health and hygiene rules and regulations at all times
Self-employed - Tutor 2010-2014
• Taught children up to 10 years of age basic Maths and English
• Planning lessons and preparing teaching materials
• Marking and assessing children's work
• Discussing children's progress with parents and carers
MCA (Anna University) 2002-2005
BSc (India) 2002
PDC (India) 1997
SSLC (India) 1995
In my free time I enjoy reading, painting, gardening and decorating.
REFERENCES Available upon request.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|