If you desire to increase your own personal power and to achieve personal transformation, you are in the right place !
With me as a life coach, you will learn how to:
** Achieve your life goals
** Learn mindfulness techniques that help to find deeper meaning and connection in your life and learn to define and follow your dreams more clearly
** Create a vision of your ideal life step-by-step and discover your life purpose
** Change the way you think and change the way you approach problems by discovering your own personal power
** Make positive changes in your life
I will also give you practical tools, advices, exercises, pocket guide adapted to your needs and articles in order to help you to pursue your goals , to change the way you think and to experience more personal fulfillement.
Hello :) Thank you so much for reading my profile ! My name is Cassandra. I’m a Social Work Student and I’m the founder of Thehappinessworld.over-blog.com . This website was created in 2016 when I started to focus more on my own personal development, my self-esteem and my self-love. With that website I statted to inspire other people. I aim to impact more lives and help people to feel better in their lives. :D
Maison d’Haïti, Montreal, Canada September 2018- In progress
- Provide counseling services to teenagers
- Coordonate/administer various group discussions about self-esteem, bullying, healthy relationships , etc.
- Develop workshops about various subjects
- Analyze and resolve conflicts between them
Founder / motivational writer / online peer support September 2016 – in progress
The happiness world, Montreal, Canada
- Write and edit articles about mental health, self-care, self-love, etc.
- Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments
- Provide online counseling and supports to others who share a common experience
- Build a self-help community based on support and non-judgement
School social worker / special education teacher 2018
ONG Hilo Rojo, Trujillo, Pérou
- Assess students skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Organize and facilitate “art and play therapy” sessions in order to help children express their feelings related to many issues (violence, etc.)
- Provide assistance to families during home visits
- Provide individual and group counseling to parents and children
Employment Service Worker September 2016- In Progress
Local employment center, Montreal, Canada
- Assist clients in developing an individualized employment plan
- Refer clients to appropriate employment programs, human services and community agencies
- Provide counselling to individual who are facing with many social issues and/or have multi-barriers (language, immigrant population…)
Specialized child educator 2016
Viomax, Montreal, Qc.
- Organize activities adapted to children with physical and/or intellectual disabilities
- Supervise children to ensure their safety during activities
- Take care of children to respond to their basic needs (wheelchair, bathroom, food etc.)
- Maintain constant communication with their parents by sharing with them the individualised education plan adapted to their needs
Social implication / volunteering
Adult mental health volunteer 2018
PRACOM, Montreal, Qc.
Organize and lead relaxation and meditation sessions
Participate in short and long-term planning to improve the mental health program
Collaborating with Mental Health Workers by helping them to supervise people with mental health disorders to ensure their safety and their well-being
Provide individual counselling
Lecturer / Children protection advocacy 2018. Cégep du Vieux Montreal, Montreal, Qc
Create an interactive conference about effects of domestic violence exposure on children
Lead and facilitate an interactive discussion with futures counsellors to increase their knowledge
Provide tools and information about woman and children rights
Internship – Youth worker 2016
Centre Accroche, Montreal, Qc.
Create and lead an interactive workshop about self-esteem to empower the teenagers
Provide assistance to adolescents who are facing with various issues
Organize group activities and discussions
Do psychological and emotional counselling about many social issues that they faced
Promote the integration is immigrants in Canada by giving them individual French class
I’m starting a new job in a few weeks and needed to learn French FAST. Cassandra not only taught me what I needed to know, she actually got me excited to learn French! In the past, tutors and French teachers have overwhelmed me with too much information and too much theory, but what I loved about working with Cassandra is that she didn’t teach me anything I didn’t need and she is VERY helpful. Cassandra is extremely patient, thoughtful tutor. When I had difficulty with French, she found ways to help me learn in my own way. She was great at explaining everything , and tutoring sessions weren’t boring at all. Also, she is always on time and very flexible. Cassandra, I can’t thank you enough for giving me the confidence to start my new job on solid ground. :) Cassandra made an excellent tutor and anyone would be lucky to have her. Highly recommended. She is sweet , she has a positive attitude, ready to help, very easy going , intelligent and kind.
Experienced, passionate, patient and engaging , Cassandra is an awesome person. I can’t thank her enough for all the help that she give me; with her help, I’m able to increase my self confidence, to overcome my fear and I feel more confident to express myself in French and Spanish. Her lessons are effective, engaging and fun. I will definitely recommend her as a tutor!
life coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|