The current A levels are incredibly content heavy and rely on so much more than just knowledge. My approach to exam preparation consists of teaching proper exam technique and utilising both the Feynman and Pomodoro techniques in an attempt to remove rote learning whilst increasing the students ability to concentrate for prolonged periods of time.
I am a student that just gave my A Levels at The Judd School. I have mentored fellow students in both Physics and Chemistry. Having recently gone through the stress of the new (much harder) A levels, I understand what it takes to do well. I hope to study Theoretical Physics at Durham University once I meet my offer.
First (trial) lesson is free. If a lesson needs to be cancelled, I require 24 hour notice.
• Mathematics (Edexcel GCSE) – A*
• Further Mathematics (AQA GCSE) – A*
• Chemistry (Cambridge International GCSE) – A*
• Physics (Cambridge International GCSE) – A*
• Biology (Cambridge International GCSE) – A*
• Religious Studies (Edexcel GCSE) – A*
• English Language (Edexcel GCSE) – A*
• English Literature (Edexcel GCSE) – A*
• French (Cambridge International GCSE) – A
• Art (AQA GCSE) – A
• Music (AQA GCSE) – B
• Member of Mensa, The High IQ Society.
• 11 Plus – 420/420
Previous Work Experience (Relevant to Physics)
• Work experience at the Cavendish Laboratories, Cambridge University.
21/08/17 – 25/08/17
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|