- I am now studying in Birmingham Conservatoire, and I give lessons from beginners to advanced levels.
- For beginners to intermediate level I try to incorporate a range of activities in the lesson including singing, aural, sight-reading, and improvisations, to ensure that my pupil is more holistically trained and not restricted to just learning new the music.
- For more advanced levels I focus more on the student's interests and aspirations for the future, and develop their skills based on that.
- I have started giving piano lesson since I was in college and have carried on teaching over the past six years.
- My students ranged from children from as young as 5 year old to retired adults. Most of my students are beginners, with a few at intermediate and advanced level.
- If my students want to take exams, I use the ABRSM system. This includes sighting-reading, aural, and scales and arpeggios.
- I can incorporate music theory in piano lessons and have experience teaching pupils up to grade 5 theory.
Master of Music at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 2016-2018
Bachelor of Music at the University of Manchester, 2013-2016
• Piano – diploma with ABRSM
• Flute – grade 8 distinction with ABRSM
• Music classroom teacher at a private school
• Piano tutor (one-to-one) at Miart Bilingual Piano Centre
• Keyboard teacher (group lessons at the Starlight Performing Arts Academy)
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£26||£18|