My methodology differs a lot from subject to subject.
For languages, I alternate between grammar lessons and speaking lessons in order to maintain the student's interest and keep it interactive, while also building his or her speaking skills and vocabulary.
For History and Politics, I tend to prepare exercises and activities to review the content related to the unit, and my focus is more on essay writing.
I am a Politics and Spanish student at King's College London. I have been a private tutor for four years now, tutoring students from diverse backgrounds from the age of 8 to 14. I teach a diversity of subjects, notably History, Spanish, French and Politics.
BA EUROPEAN STUDIES (WITH SPANISH PATHWAY) | 2015-2019 | KING’S COLLEGE LONDON
· Specialty: European politics, the European Union and Spanish language.
· Secured fluency in Spanish during my year abroad in Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2017-2018).
· Developed strong research and critical skills, problem-solving skills and time management skills.
· Achieved strong oral and written communication skills and computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point).
RAISING ASPIRATION PROGRAM IN HUMANITIES | 2014-2015 | PEMBROKE COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
· Enhanced my research, interpersonal and critical skills by attending weekly seminars and Easter and Summer schools organised by and at Pembroke College in Oxford.
A-LEVELS | 2013-2015 | LADY MARGARET SCHOOL
· A2 History, A2 English Literature, A2 Spanish and A2 French
· Achieved academic success as a French native and developed my adaptability and critical skills.
Work experience and volunteering
PRIVATE TUTOR | SINCE 2013
· Supervising children of various ages, providing them with academic support.
· Strengthened my communication and synthetic skills.
VOLUNTEERING AS AN ENGLISH TEACHING ASSITANT | VOLUNTEACH PERU | SUMMER 2016
· Provided English teachers in Prescott College in Arequipa with assistance to help develop their students’ English-speaking skills and cultural awareness of the English-speaking world.
· Managed various classrooms, led and coordinated various activities to stimulate participation and build teamwork amongst students.
· Learning languages: French (C2/native), English (C2/bilingual), Spanish (C1), Korean (B1), Mandarin (A1)
· Building up my cultural sensitivity and global awareness by learning languages, and travelling
· Member of the KCL European Society
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£175||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£325||£300|