As a postgraduate student, I aim to support undergraduate students and sixth form students with writing essays, constructing arguments and proofreading. To do this I will go over breaking down a question to show students what the reader is looking for and how to go about answering the question.
Postgraduate MA, during my undergraduate studies I participated in the Model United Nations society winning multiple awards for representing various different nations in simulations of UN committees. I won election as a course representative and was appointed department representative for the Department of Politics in my third year.
I am also an avid debater and have participated in multiple competitions in the UK and abroad. My particular skills are in forming arguments and guiding the reader or panel through my thoughts. These skills proved invaluable during my degree.
As a dyslexic, I am very well versed in the various aids for dyslexics and can help any student, dyslexic or otherwise, make the most out of MS word and other aids available to them.
Bachelor of Arts (Ba Hons) (January - 2019 )
Politics and International Relations 2:1
Department Representative for Politics
- The role of department was about enhancing communication between the staff and students to improve the educational standards and welfare at the university.
- This role demanded;
- : Finding data about student opinions on the university courses
- : Developing support services for students
- : Interdisciplinary liaisons between staff and students from joined courses
- : Managing social media platforms to provide updates and opportunities
- Leadership, communication, negotiation and coaching.
- Achieved Best Delegate, Distinguished Delegate and Honourable Mention at the Model United Nations, a simulated based education event held across multiple universities globally.
- Organising travel arraignments and participation in the Model United Nations Events
- Representing multiple nations at the Model United Nations which involved advancing their national interest and policies
- Delivered multiple presentations during my course
- Organised forums and meetings as part of my academic leadership role
- Undergraduate Research Project – Governing the Global Nuclear Order: Is China a Responsible Global Nuclear Power?
Customer Services Assistant, (June 2014 –December 2016 )
J Sainsburys (212-214 Fulford Road, York YO10 4XD)
- In this role, I developed my passion for interactions and transaction which lead me to my degree in Politics
- I was elected store representative and attended monthly meetings on the running of the business and how to enhance the working environment for the staff.
- I took advantage of the opportunities presented to me at Sainsburys which is representative of my willingness to maximise my potential.
Customer Service Assistant, Vomm Fass ( 2011- 2012)
- Temporary Seasonal Job
- Developed a specialist knowledge of bespoke products
Interests and other
- Public Speaking and Debating
- Strategy Games
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest proofreading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, dissertation lessons for all!
Taking critical thinking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|