I teach on the basis of multiple different practitioners ranging from Stanislavski to Meisner technique. I like to approach the subject based on what the student is training to do - general confidence building and projection technique for public speaking as an example or even in depth breakdown of scene and actors approach for a LAMDA technique exam.
Producer/Acting Tutor for Stolen Thread Productions CIC and A Will And A Way Acting School that runs from The Way Theatre/Studio. I have a long running record of over 12 years in tutoring students for LAMDA examinations with 95% Distinctions And 100% pass rate. With over 13 years experience within the arts industry I am also able to help build up your acting skills for drama school and general confidence or public speaking skills.
There will need to be 10% non-refundable deposit made upon booking the session which will be included in the final rate to protect the booking time. For example : 1 hour is £30 - £3 deposit for booking and then a further £27 to pay after the session is completed. Should this session be cancelled after booking the deposit will be non-refundable.
Start Date: 01/01/2008 –Present
Employer: A Will And A Way Ltd / Stolen Thread Productions CIC
A Will And A Way Ltd:
• Teaching / production of work / Directing multiple productions/ LAMDA training for the school / one-to-one tuition for individuals in public speaking/audition technique/drama school application and audition tuition
• Makeup artist and show co-ordination for productions
Stolen Thread Productions CIC:
• Front of house ticket sales
• Marketing and PR
• Booking rehearsal space – Managing The Way Theatre/Studio
• Networking and creating contacts
• Hosting Production Meetings
• Liaising and working alongside the accountant to put together budgets
• Creating Bids to put forward to the local funding committees for the company in regards to shows and beneficial classes across the region for the public
• Managing the projects we hold from start to finish
• Creating and checking over all legal documentation going through the business to sub-contractors
• Researching new ideas for the company and approaching different funding streams in regards to this
• Helping local businesses with fundraising activities and the management of such activities
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest improvisational theatre lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, drama school entrance lessons for all!
Taking lamda exams preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|