I could teach A level Psychology and sociology and certain modules of undergraduate psychology. I am excellent at critical analysis and evaluation and could help you build these skills across all topic areas.
My way of teaching is to work with you as a mentor and not as an authoritative teacher to guide you to the answers to help you find them on your own rather than give you impossible tasks or alternatively simply give you the answers as this will not help you in the long term.
I am a Psychology graduate with a 2:1 from the University of Reading. I took a variety of extra modules such an economics, criminology, marketing and psychology in the workplace in which i all received 1sts. For my A-levels I got an A in Psychology, A in sociology and B in Economics.
I have also been involved in lots of volunteering including a mental health placement in Sri Lanka where we taught and treated people of a variety of ages with mental and physical disabilities and so I am able to communicate complex constructs in a simplistic manner.
My travel fee will vary depending on how far I need to travel and if you cancel within 12 hours there will be a £5 cancellation fee
• The University of Reading:
BSC Psychology 2017- 2020 certification: 2:1
Modules: Marketing, Economics, Behavioural Economics, Criminology
A Levels: Psychology A, Sociology A, Economics B. GCSES 8 (A*-B)
SLV Global Summer: Mental Health Placement 2018 – 2 Months (Sri Lanka)
• 100 hours of training in the mental health whilst living with local families
• Improving the social, communicative, cognitive & motor skills of 60 locals of all ages with mental and physical disabilities, despite the language barrier
• Collaboratively & creatively created weekly plans with daily activities designed around set outcomes based on the needs of the patients
• Facilitated activities and built rapport with patients by being ethically considerate of those in the group using various verbal & non-verbal communication techniques
Jewish Association for the Mentally : Volunteer 2016 – 2 months (London)
• Worked with adults who had been released from hospital to help them reintegrate into society, build resilience and manage their symptoms through different projects
• Supported participants during activities by communicating in a way they would understand to help find alternative solutions when they were unable to complete particular tasks.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social skills lessons for all!
Taking social communication lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|