I base my classes on a direct and natural communication environment where oral expression and comprehension are the most important items. The main goal is to maintain always an active speaking since this is the clue to reach a high standard level on the language target.
I am a qualified teacher with an early years teacher diploma, who has always felt passionate for teaching foreign languages. I have been teaching English and French in private lessons and also prepared some spanish lessons for different range of ages (3-12)
08/2018-PRESENT NURSERY SENIOR NURSE IN MONKEY PUZZLE ST ALBANS (Preschool room)
• In charge of key children
• Supporting children’s development by planning activities of their own interest
• Weekly planning of activities crossing every different area from EYFS
• Track assesments and carrying parent’s review of own keychildren
• Linking assesments and activities of children to the EYFS document
• Teamwork and comunication atitude
01/2017- 08/2017 NURSERY PRACTITIONER IN WILLOWS FARM DAY NURSERY (Baby room)
• Caring of the children in different rooms, specially in babies room.
• Planning activities.
• Following assesments and development of children.
• In charge of keychildren
• Keep the room tidy and clean
• Provide the babies different experience both inside and outside the room.
11/2016 SHOP MANAGER IN FRIKOMICKS
• Customer service, asess the client while shopping
• Maintaining the store clean and tidy
• Do orders
• Daily handling cash
07/2016-11/2016 SHOP ASSISTANT IN “TREBOLI S.C”
• Customer service,helping them to find what they want
• Storage clothes supervision
• Maintain store tidied
10/2015-06/2016 PARTICULAR ENGLISH AND FRENCH TEACHER
• Giving english lessons to different ages pupils from 8 to 12 years old
• Helping them in homework and different school tasks
• Preparing them for exams.
• Teaching them through playing activities.
05/2015- 10/2015 ENGLISH TEACHER IN “SIETE INFANTES” ENGLISH CENTRE
• Planning activities.
• Supporting pupils and help to prepare their exam.
• Planning different games to promote active learning while playing
11/2014-03/2015 TEACHER ASSISTANT IN “SANTA MARÍA C.P.C”
• Placement contract
• Supporting lead teacher in clasroom with the activities and planning.
• Weekly plannings to put in practice in the school.
09/2011-09/2015 University degree “childhood education from 0-6 years” “La Rioja” university
09/2009-06/2011 Bachelor in “Tomás Mingot” high school.
CAE course by “School of languages St Albans”
Bilingual french level (B2 School of languages)
Mother tongue: Spanish
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|