Being a recent graduate, I can tutor students who are starting university in this Academic year, students at A Levels or GCSE level students. My lessons involve an analysis of the required material, it's total coverage and logical explanations. I tend to teach in ways that make understanding things easier since sometimes textbooks tend to overcomplicate things. I make use of lecture slides prepared by my lecturers at university who are world-class experts in their fields.
I am a recent graduate of King's College London's, King's Business School. I have experience in many disciplines of management such as microeconomics, financial accounting, corporate finance, marketing and corporate governance. My classes are interactive, fun and most importantly effective.
Rates vary according to duration and level of students. Standard rate is GBP 12 per hour. For 2 hours, the rate is GBP 10 per hour. To cancel a lesson please contact me atleast two hours before the start of the lesson.
+(concealed information)86 | (concealed information)
EDUCATION AND AWARDS ______________________________
King’s College London, United Kingdom September 2015- May 2018
Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Expected Degree : First Class
1st Year : The Evolution of Modern Business Social Science and Modern Business
Accounting and Financial Management Work, Organizations and Society
Principles of Economics
2nd Year : Law and Management Corporate Finance
International Business Organizational Research Methods
Principles of Marketing International Economics
French Level A2
3rd Year: Entrepreneurial Finance Social Psychology of Financial Markets
International Marketing Entrepreneurial Family Firms
Investment Management Financial Statement Analysis
International Corporate Governance French Level B1
Embassy of India School, Russia April 2013-April 2015
All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE)
• Subjects: Economics (95%), Business Studies (98%), Computer Science (87%), Accountancy (90%), English (95%).
• Awarded Best Student Award in Academics for Year 11 and 12.
WORK AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Pro-Bono intern at SlovakiaInvest (shadowing role), Slovakia July 2017
• Supported daily administrative work.
• Assisted with planning and organizing meetings with clients.
• Promoted services to existing as well as potential customers.
Sales Manager at Prime Dental, Russia May-August 2016
• Involved in developing new marketing strategies in order to increase sales.
• Participated in various financial decisions and advised on various sources of business finance.
• Helped HR to find new and suitable workforce.
Sales Associate at RRK International, Russia May-August 2015
• Assisted with customer care as well as finding potential customers.
• Involved with preparation of various financial statements as well as other company paperwork.
• Responsible for inventory management.
Embassy of India School Moscow, Russia April 2013-April 2014
• Appointed as Extra-Curricular Captain for my house during Year 11
• Organized various inter-house extra-curricular competitions.
• Managed candidates from my house and assisted them in necessary ways.
• Secured the Extra-Curricular Activities Cup for my house.
Cricket Russia (Under-19 Division), Russia October 2013
• Appointed as team captain for tournament against a team visiting from India.
• Constantly motivated teammates.
• Secured the Runner-Up cup for the team.
Volunteer at Russian Film Week November 2017
• Involved in organizing the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
• Responsible for tickets and helping actors and directors with various requests
Treasurer at King’s College London Russian Speaking Society September 2017-Present
• Involved in finding funds for the operation and financial well-being of the Society.
• Responsible for financial reporting to the student union.
• Facilitated transactions such as reimbursements.
King’s Consulting and Financial Advisory Society October 2016-May 2017
• Participated in a Business Consulting Game hosted by PwC on campus and gained invaluable skills and advice from current employees.
• Participating in various networking sessions with current employees in order to gain more information about the Consulting sector.
Student Mentor at King’s College London October 2016-Present
• Helping first year students find their way around King’s College London.
• Advising them on various studying strategies and general aspects of life.
OTHER INFORMATION & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent: English, Russian; Conversational Proficiency: French.
IT: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, IBM SPSS.
Interests: Fitness, Table Tennis, Badminton, Analysis of media content, Gaming, TV Shows.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||Not available|