Hello, I'm a professional actress and experienced tutor in drama/acting/public speaking. I hope to guide you in a friendly and relaxed environment bringing out the best in every individual.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach early years English, Acting, Drama - both practical and academic, voice coaching, dialects as well as Public Speaking.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Since graduating from the University of Manchester with a 2.1 BA in Drama, English and Sociology, I have worked as a professional actress for over 10 years on stage and screen playing major roles at The RSC, Royal Court and Young Vic - amongst others.
- How much do you charge?
£40/hr and am happy to travel, within reason.
- Where do you teach?
Will teach in East Dulwich, Dulwich Village, Peckham, West Norwood, Tulse Hill, Brixton, Crystal Palace, West Dulwich, Gipsy Hill.
- When are you available?
I currently have availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children and adults.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Happy to teach via FaceTime or Skype if suits better.
- What kind of experience do you have?
10 Years working at high level theatre and on screen
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|