My methods to teaching are student centred - they include:
1. Hands on learning - using models/ interacting with physical resources
2. Interactive teaching - using interactive videos/ demonstrations to explain difficult concepts
3. Develop students language by using key words to form answers
4. Encouraging students to challenge themselves and apply their knowledge of science to real life scenarios
5. Active recall and spaced repetition
I have over 4 years experience working in a different secondary schools. The schools I have worked in include a school trying to improve to one ranked top ten in the country. This gives me an idea of the vast social and academic pressures students face during their studies.
I have a proven track record in helping students achieve their best possible grade through teaching full class, small intervention groups and one to one tutoring. In total 700 GCSE students and 100 A Level students have been through my classroom therefore I have an excellent understanding of the curriculum demands and assessment criteria.
I have taught and currently tutor
AQA Combined Science (Foundation & Higher)
AQA Triple/ Separate Science (Foundation & Higher)
EDEXCEL Combined Science (Foundation & Higher)
EDEXCEL Triple/ Separate Science (Foundation & Higher)
OCR - Biology A Level
AQA - Biology A Level
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|