My teaching method for begginers is to make sure all the alphabets are written and read properly. Then I teach how to make esay sentences and how it should be read correctly with right pronounciations. For advanced people I use the efficency method and I give tips to write outstanding official letters/ emails for professional use.
I am a Senior Consultant with 4 years experience working with governments including Ministers from across Africa and the Francophone Europe to organise high level conferences and summits globally. I am a native French and Arabic speaker and I am willing to offer my experience and my expertise to who would love to write and read perfectly French and Arabic languages.
Herne Hill SE24 0NG, London UK
M: (concealed information)7
E: (concealed information)
With up to 4 years’ experience in Financial and investments conferences and roadshows, I consider myself as a creative and motivated professional with a desire to further my business development skills and grow professionally. I am confident in my ability to generate new businesses and contribute towards my team, being productive, enthusiastic, ambitious and working in a professional environment. I am a self-starter and pride myself as a hard worker and I’m always eager to learn to further enhance my skills.
The Tunisian High Institute of Studies:
License degree in General Finance 2007-2010
Master’s degree in Financial Engineering 2010-2012
British Study Centre London (school of English) 2013- 2014
First Cambridge Certificate in English “FCE Diploma”
• French and Arabic native speaker
• Pay attention to details, Research, Communication, Negotiation, Sales, Cold calling, meeting sales targets
• Social Media, Events, B2B, B2G, Finance, Matchmaking, Consultative Sales Approach, Business Development
• IT skills (Microsoft Office, CRM), Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media
Achievements: (Events, Forums and Conferences)
• Top quality speakers acquisition including Ministries, and top C level executives.
• Delegates acquisitions from top listed and large private companies across the EMEA region.
• Sourcing sponsorship with brokers, stock exchanges, service providers and with a variety of financial institutions.
• Organising roadshows “pure corporate focus” for companies seeking to rise their profiles internationally.
Senior Business Consultant (Emerging Markets (MENA) and Europe), Frontier Exchange ltd, London: February 2017 to present
• Seeking and contacting new top-quality speakers and managed to bring Ministers to the conferences
• Sourcing sponsorship for conferences in capital market, Finance, Mining, CSR, and sustainability
• Organising conference calls with decision’s makers, and engaging a consultative conversation
• Conducting a research and contacting new UK and European institutional investors: PE Funds, Asset Managers and owners, and organising 1-2-1 meetings with delegates.
Business Development Manager (Emerging Markets MENA & Africa), Frontier Exchange ltd, London: November 2015 to February 2017
• Maintaining and growing professional relationships with existing clients and researching new potential qualified leads for the event’s industry I am working on.
• Updating the database with new potential clients that I have been researched on a daily basis
• Developing strong working relationships with a variety of listed/ large private companies from the MENA region.
• Follow up with companies that have been already contacted to close the sale and make the deal done.
• Travelling (business trip), meeting corporate decision’s makers face to face, discussing future collaborations/ partnerships by identifying their needs and how we can help growing their business via a participation/ contribution to the conference.
Research Analyst (Internship) North Africa, Frontier Exchange ltd, London: August 2015 to November 2015
• Conducting a complete research about the North African equity capital market.
• Cold calling CEOs of listing companies from the exchanges
• Maintaining database updated as well as including new contacts to the CRM.
Marketing Assistant (Internship), C5 Communications ltd (London): August 2014 to May 2015
• Supporting the marketing team and managers with planning and delivering campaigns
• Researching new media partners and signing out new contra deals
• Use of social media and blogging
• Researching, and sourcing sponsorship for conferences and events
Sales Representative, PrintPro ltd (Tunisia): May - August 2013
• Making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
• Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and established new accounts by planning and organising my daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
External Auditor (Internship) COMAR Insurance (Tunisia): February – May 2012
• Dealing with statutory auditors in internal audit.
• Collating, checking and analysing the spreadsheet data.
• Preparing our final reports, commentaries and financial statements.
Financial Analyst (Internship) Amen Bank (Tunisia) July August 2011
• Supporting the payment processing team, and assisting with financial reports
Events Supervisor,360 Degree (Tunisia) 2007- 2012
• Managing and supervising my team of presenters for a variety of leisure events, organising their schedule of work, breaks, tasks, roles and responsibilities.
• Traveling, discovering new cultures, sport
• Socialising and meeting new people
Reference: Available on request
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest french language and literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, dissertation lessons for all!
Taking writing inventions lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£20||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£15||£250|