I am a young enthusiastic teacher who is looking to teach classical singing in a relaxed and fun enviroment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Singing, Music Theory and Beginners Piano
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus Hons 2:1 The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
Grade 8 Voice Distinction
MMus with Merit in Performance Trinity College of Music
- How much do you charge?
£26 for 45 minutes and £16 for 30 minutes
If you pay for 5 lessons in advance you get one lesson free.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in my house in Newton Mearns.
- When are you available?
I am available most evenings from 4:30 pm onwards.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
all ages, beginners and intermediate levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am happy to prepare students for any qualifications or competitions they may have.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am available for Skype lessons. Recently have started teaching a girl in the USA and it has worked well so far.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in primary schools for two years taking groups and individuals for music lessons.
I lead a choir in my secondary school.
I was a leader for Brownies.
I did a year of the Bed Undergraduate course at The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama which involved a placement in a primary school.
I taught Music for a year in Cubitt Town Junior School
I run a Franchise called Rhythm Time teaching music to babies,toddlers and pre-school children
I am the Musical Director of a children's community choir called 'Angel Voices' in Kilmacolm
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
RSAMD- under Margaret Izatt (Undergraduate Degree)
Trinity Laban Conservatoire- under Tim Travers Brown (Masters Degree)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BMUS HONS RSAMD
• MMUS Historical Performance Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|