i base learning solely around solving practice questions and making sure you have a firm grip on the content required to solve questions. once i establish your level, we can work through a whole GCSE course in just under 2 weeks as long as you are willing to put in the effort :-)
sixth form student studying biology, chemistry and geography (Maths, English and Chinese as level). i have been tutoring since the summer of 2020 and my students from last year are being predicted very high grades this year (due to the fact that their exams were cancelled, they aren't actually taking any "in person" examinations.
- All rates are equal for all students (everyone deserves an equal chance)
- If fees are too expensive, feel free to contact me and we can negotiate a price - i can be very flexible that way.
- email: (concealed information)
- 6th form student (doing 3x A-levels and 3x AS-levels
- Achieved very highly on my own GCSE exams even though our grades were predicted
- Been teaching for just over 1 year now
- Most relatable teacher because i went through the course not too long ago and I have the most up to date revision sources.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||£9|
|5 hours||Not available||£68||£45|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||£90|