I normally do prefer to teach individually because it allows me to concentrate on the person.
I always tent to start by looking at their level and most importantly, what they want to use the language for that is because I consider that it is very important to know the different aspects of the Spanish language when learning and for that, it is crucial to know the reason of learning it.
I was born in Equatorial Guinee, a former African Hispanic colony, I moved to the north of Spain when I was very little and lived there since. later on, I studied my undergrad in Law and Global Politics at Winchester University, (England) and now I am a current Oil and Gas law masters student at Robert Gordon University (Aberdeen)
Positive, hardworking, punctual and very effective both individually and in the team.
- Equatorial Guinean
- Secondary school graduated in 2010 from ORIXE institute (Tolosa, Spain)
- Graduated in College in Humanities and Social Sciences in 2013 at La Salle Berrozpe (Andoain, Spain)
- Graduated in Law and Global Politics in June 2018 from the University of Winchester (England, United Kingdom)
- Actually – LLM Masters in Oil and Gas Law in Robert Gordon University (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- English High Level
- Spanish Native
- Basque Native
- Kitchen Porter in the restaurant SEGORRETXE (Santa Marina) summers (2012-13-14)
- Au pair in Winchester from February - August 2014
- SUBWAY (Winchester) September - December 2014
- Nepalese Restaurant DIM-T (Winchester) January - March 2015
- RD Resourcing (Catering Agency) from March 2015 to June 2018
Worked in: De Vere Venues Hotels (Events & Weddings) - (Horse Racing)
Wokfield Hotel - Workbook Hotel - Milton Hill hotel - Norton Park hotel
ROYAL ASCOT 2016 (All Week) - Winchester Planetarium
- Team Leader in Zerkausi Taberna (Tolosa, Spain) from July 2018 to December 2018
Other occasional job experiences
- Spanish personal Teaching
- Dance choreographer
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||Not available|