- Having studied English, Italian and German myself, I have been on the student’s shoes and know how it feels to be learning a new language, with the thrills and challenges it presents.
- I teach school and university level, as well as holding conversation sessions for those who want to keep up their Spanish game and learn new vocabulary (I love a good chat and meeting new people).
- Depending on the students’ level, I usually start with a conversation in Spanish, without making too many corrections, as I believe it is very important for whoever is learning to be able to feel comfortable with the sounds and words they are learning so that they can own the language. Learning a language is a very personal experience for each one of us.
- I adapt to each student’s/ group’s needs and therefore conduct the lesson in Spanish/English as is needed. Though even at a minimum knowledge level I keep opening and closing sentences in Spanish, for the student to get used to it.
- We then start with the day’s topic (verbs, sentences, vocabulary) and work with fill in the blank’s exercises, reading comprehension, writing, listening comprehension. If there is a specific syllabus for exams/ homework, we work on it together.
- I like to explain the reason behind the word order, the verb declination and the different ways we call things in Spanish. Understanding the underlying rules in a language is the key to really learning it and being able to use it forever.
- I usually recommend movies, series, music, books and art exhibitions to my students, depending on their personal interests.
I am a communications professional from Buenos Aires, Argentina, with 10 years of experience in private tutoring throughout primary, middle and high school. Also available classes for professionals seeking to improve their Spanish.
- Obsessively passionate about grammar and language rules, it is our greatest socialising tool, after all.
- I have taught over 30 girls and boys, with very successful results
- I have prepared my students for IGCSEs, A levels and school exams. Being an A* Spanish A level myself
- I love sharing my native language (and teaching words across the whole Spanish spectrum, which work and friends from other Spanish-speaking countries have given me so that you learn as much vocabulary tools as possible).
- I have a degree in Media and Communications from Argentina's leading Communications University that I chose because I love writing, speaking, presenting and reading more than anything.
- IN 2017/2018 I studied a Masters in Social Policy and Development at the London School of Economics and now work part-time at the BBC.
- At school, I specialised in Spanish and Creative Writing (both in English and Spanish)
- I have been an avid reader and writer my whole life and have attended literary workshops for years in Buenos Aires.
- I am also fluent in English and in (nearly fluent) in Italian
For groups, tariffs can be discussed. And happy yo reply to any queries!
- In Buenos Aires, I studied a BSc Social Communication & Journalism - Universidad Austral (2010 – 2014). First Class (Honours). And did a 6 university exchange at Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata.
- I have an MSc Social Policy & Development from the London School of Economics and Political Science (2017 – 2018). Merit.
- I am a Specialist Researcher and Project manager at the BBC (have been for a year now).
- For 4 years, I worked as a Communications Officer at the Buenos Aires City Government, with the Mayor, writing and filming content for social media, tv, the press and speeches. Working with people from different backgrounds and reporting at very senior levels.
- Previous to that, I work at a Latin American PR company in London, delivering PR strategies and communications for Latin American governments, businesses and clients in Spanish and English.
- I led the Journalism Society at my University throughout my career, delivering seminars on current affairs and workshops on writing and oral expression.
- I worked at a local radio station as a producer for a year.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|