I base my teaching around the years worth of knowledge that I have gained, from various vocal tutors and institutions, and I like to implement the techniques and skills that I am learning on my course into my own teaching. I find that this not only allows the student to access information and terminology that they wouldn't unless they were on a similar course, but also allows me to consolidate my learning and put into practise what I am taught each week. So it's a win-win for both student and teacher! I don't take things too seriously, and I love to have a good time and make sure students have fun in the lessons, as I know the feeling of learning seeming like a chore and it's not helpful when it comes to retaining quality information. I am very experienced with auditions, having done countless ones myself, and am more than willing to coach students who are looking to apply for schools or talent competitions but need some help with their chosen song or their singing in general.
I am a professional vocalist who has been singing live with professional bands for 6/7 years at acclaimed festivals such as Let's Rock and Rewind Festival. I perform in front of 10s of thousands of people per year, and would like nothing more than to continue doing that for the rest of my life. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Music Degree in Popular Music Performance (vocals) at BIMM Institute London.
Can offer a discount for siblings who wish to take lessons together.
Can offer a discount for block bookings.
Modern Romance Ltd | London | September 2014 – Present
• Achieved desired tonal and harmonic balance by communicating clearly with musicians.
• Interpreted and modified music to personalise performances.
• Performed a number of times every year, including special functions, rehearsals and recordings.
• Practiced singing for 13 hours per week to maintain and improve technical skills.
• Performed as part of an Modern Romance in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland at a variety of festivals such as Let's Rock, Rewind and Looe Festival.
Tutorful | Fulham | January 2019 - Present
• Signed up with Tutorful to offer my services of teaching vocal technique to people who wish to improve. As well as earning money, this is a great way of putting into practise what I learn on my course and being able to pass that information on shows a deeper level of understanding.
Front of House Staff
Eventim Apollo | Fulham | July 2017 – December 2018
• Displayed friendly, outgoing and energetic behaviour to create a warm, fun atmosphere for guests.
• Immediately informed supervisors of any problems or unusual situations, and took appropriate action.
• Continually provided exceptional service to customers by being knowledgeable and accommodating.
• Consistently exhibited a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep shop operating smoothly and set a positive example for the shift team.
Artist Development Scout (work experience placement)
Charthouse Music | 2015
• Scouted new artists for Charthouse to work with and develop.
• Managed the company's social media accounts using Hootsuite.
• Presented new ideas and thoughts for the company's marketing.
The Cardinal Wiseman School | GCSEs
• 10 GCSEs – Grade A-C
• Grade 3 Distinction in singing
Haydon School | A Levels
• Drama A Level – C
• Media Studies BTEC - D*
• 2 years of Music Technology experience
British and Irish Modern Music Institute (BIMM) London | October 2018 - Present
• Bachelor of Music – Popular Music Performance (Vocals)
• I am currently studying vocals at BIMM London, and will be graduating in 2021 with a BMus degree. The first year of the course includes music technology, music performance, music theory, vocal technique, genre specific vocal training, sight-reading, ensemble singing and music business
• Vocal training with industry professionals
• Recipient of 20/20 Scholarship
• Unconditional offer to study the degree course despite having applied and auditioned for the diploma course
Natalie is both passionate for her craft and empathetic to understand and guide her students in an assuring and thoughtful way. Natalie is a fantastic tutor with a zest for life to motivate and support you every step of the way. I highly recommend Natalie as a wonderful person and an inspiring vocal tutor.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocal coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical education lessons for all!
Taking choral singing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|