I am a qualified Paediatric Occupational Therapist with 10 years experience. I have skills in teaching and improving handwriting, using a multi-sensory approach. I also have experience with children who have hypermobility and fine motor difficulties
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a Paediatric Occupational Therapist.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been qualified for about 10 years, working with children.
- How much do you charge?
£65 initial assessment (if required)
£55 for a summary report (if required)
£35 per 45 minute handwriting intervention sessions
- Where do you teach?
I can come to your home
- When are you available?
I am available weekends and after school
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 4-15 years (can be flexible)
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked with mainstream children and those with special needs including dyspraxia, dyslexia, ASD, cerebral palsy, Down's syndrome etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a recent DBS
- Where and with whom did you train?
James Cook University, Australia
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Health and Care Professions Council
support for students with special needs lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with dyscalculia lessons to help you.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|