My teaching methodology is interactive based since I believe in taking inputs from the students. The approach should include an open communication between both of us so that it becomes easy for the students to share their doubts, queries, or any other discussion regarding their subject. Second, once the topic is provided, I break down into sub-structures to make it easy for the students to understand it. I provide them with theoretical explanations first and then include relevant examples to support the arguments provided. It will help the students to understand the topic in a better way. Finally, I shall relate the topic with the practical and real-life examples so that students are able to correlate the topic with the real life and understand the value of it.
I am, Siddharth K Mehta, have done my Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology, and have completed my Master of Business Administration in Finance, Operations, HR, and Marketing. I am a management professional with more than six years of experience across Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT consulting, and Customer service. I am an analytical individual who showcases leadership potential in key managerial and entrepreneurial ventures. I have worked for five different companies and have secured valuable experience in different industries. I have been tutoring with Academic Writing Organizations and have successfully completed more than 3,000 Assignments. And it is due to my practical experience and in-sights that students have been able to achieve highest grades in their academic fields.
Seasoned big-box store management professional with a proven track record in retail sales, human resources, marketing, customer service and IT consulting. Demonstrated ability to foster operational performance and satisfying customer needs, as exemplified through expedited advancement and achievement of objectives. Motivated leader who emphasizes key stakeholder relationships to grow businesses. Seeking a Management role to deploy innovation and strong business acumen for the organizational growth.
Lantern TechLabs, Bhavnagar, India 2013 to Present
• Business Development - Looking out for potential clients, generating leads, and spreading positive word-of-mouth
• Requirements Gathering - Understanding the needs of the clients for their IT and Mobile App Development Projects
• Project Proposal - Creating the Request-for-Proposal (RFP) and other supporting documents
• Project Management - Looking out on the Project from beginning till end and ensuring that it exceeds client's expectations
• Client Engagement - Delivering, Receiving the Feedback, and Developing Long-term Relations
Retail Age, Bhavnagar, India 2015 to 2017
• Strategically managing the daily operations for the new Bhavnagar store MY MART to deliver KPIs and compliance throughout the operations.
• Converging company’s emphasis in high margin items to gain a 15% gross margin.
• Optimizing customer experience through implementing QA initiatives and focusing upon immediate restocking of shelves using Planograms and Layouts.
• Fostering a collaborative team culture, with a focus on employee training and development.
• Key Results:
o Enforced Sound Merchandising and Loss Control Strategies to hit monthly sales target of INR 15 Lacs.
o Lessened shrinkage to a record level of 0.5%, lifted sales by 20%, and reduced the attrition ratio by 30%.
o Formalized effective marketing campaigns that included promotional activities, advertisements through different communication channels, and creating loyalty programs which generated a healthy ROI.
HDFC Bank Ltd, Bhavnagar, India 2013-14
Assistant Branch Manager
• Exhibited expertise in consumer market analysis, client account development, and managing stakeholder relationships.
• Incorporated customized portfolio management solutions for each client to meet revenue targets.
• Key Results:
o Expanded a large portfolio of SME clients by 12.5% in 5 months, ranging across industries that included Construction, Services, Fashion & Lifestyle and Engineering, which have annual revenues in the range of INR 50 to 100 Lakhs.
o Revamped profitability through active management of assets and liabilities, and by generating fee-based income through collaboration with other departments.
Infosys Technologies Limited, Pune, India 2012 to 2013
• Effectively outperformed in SAP-SD projects for clients Sysco and Nike.
• Innovatively executed new enhancement testing processes, including test case preparation, execution, tracking, and analysis.
• Key Results:
o Resolved system errors, bugs, and other issues for each project’s unique needs.
o Developed an in-depth understanding of business and end-user requirements to implement business system solutions.
Punjab & Sind Bank, Bhavnagar and Rajkot, India 2011-12
Summer Intern, Loans & Advances
• Refined understanding and applications of all policies regarding Loans and Advances.
• Analyzed and Explored fundamental company factors for credit purposes, including Credit Risk Assessments and Credit Ratings to companies.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing
NIRMA UNIVERSITY | Ahmedabad, India | 2012 | GPA: 2.85/4.33
Extracurricular Activities: Presenter on Youth Migration at the World Bank,
Published paper on “Moving towards Convergence” in Business World Magazine
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY | Vallabh Vidyanagar, India | 2010 | GPA: 8.34/10.00
Extracurricular Activities: Achieved 1st prize for article competition in the Evalanche ‘6,
Mutual Fund Distributors Certification, NISM-Series-V-A
NISM | 2013 - Present
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|