Je partage de très bons conseils de méthodologie pour organiser son travail et afin de réussir plus facilement.
Ma méthode d'enseignement est adaptée aux besoins de l'élève : lecture et compréhension des cours, vocabulaire, grammaire, expression écrite et orale, révision, exercices et tests blancs.
Je suis une personne responsable, patiente et pédagogue dont le but est d'aider les élèves à améliorer leurs compétences dans différentes matières.
Les cours peuvent avoir lieu au domicile de l'étudiant ou via webcam Skype.
I offer private lessons in math and French or tutoring for students in classes from 6 th to 12th grade.
After a scientific baccalaureate (spé maths) mention Very Good and a scientific commercial prep at St Jean de Douai, I am currently in Master 1 at Escp Europe in double diploma with City University London.
I have been tutoring since I was first, and I have had the opportunity to support nearly 12 students since.
2018-2020 ESCP Europe – Programme Grande École Paris, France
Candidate for Master in Management degree, expected in June 2022 – Currently top 10% of the promotion
Ranked by the Financial Times as 5th Master’s program in 2018
Relevant coursework: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis and Strategy, Firm valuation
2015-2018 Classe Préparatoire St Jean de Douai & Lycée Kléber Douai & Strasbourg, France
Dedicated to the preparation of the highly competitive entrance examinations for French Business Schools
Relevant coursework: Mathematics, Geopolitics, Philosophy, Foreign Languages
2015 Baccalauréat, Scientific section, European grade, obtained with Highest Honors Reims, France
Lycée Marc Chagall
May 19-Aug 19 La Ruche Qui Dit Oui ! (Online retailer specialized in local products) Paris, France
(4 months) Business Development Assistant
• Implemented, tested and systematized actions to accelerate the development of distribution points
• Identified and enforced new levers to increase the business value of selected distribution points
• Participated in the development of a strategy to detect and track the baskets waiting for payment
• Solved the problem of non-conversions of orders and recommended solutions such as a SMS reminder
Jan 19-Présent ESCP-HEC Finance Club Paris, France
Chief of Project
• Strengthened ties between the financial and student spheres by carrying out activities structured around 6 axes: recruitment, company visits, conferences, training, business games and networking.
• Got in touch with banks or asset management companies in order to organize visits (Tikehau, Natixis, HSBC) and case studies (Edmond de Rothschild, CACIB)
Sep 18-Present Deliscep - ESCP Europe cooking association Paris, France
(12 months) Treasurer and Chief of Project
• Organized several events: cooked the bi-annual gourmet dinner for 70 guests with a €2000 budget
• Provided catering service to ESCP Europe associations: 8 buffets for 100-200 people each
April 19 HEC Business Game Paris, France
• Realized a study in a team of two on the development of an offer for a producer of alcoholic drinks
• Modelled the earnings, the profit margins and the Key Performance Indicators of the new offer of a producer of alcoholic drinks assuming fixed objectives and production restrictions
• Selected for two additional days of intense challenges within a team of six and worked on five cases: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Business Development, Private Equity and Finance
Sep 18-Dec 18 Business project on SEB steam plants Paris, France
• Worked with six students and presented the results to company managers
• External and internal analysis of the company including data collection, market analysis and benchmark
• Proposed adapted solutions concerning new products and improvements
Language & Computer Skills
• Language: French (native) – English (fluent) – German (intermediary)
• Computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Spad, Access
Activities & Interests
• Rowing, selected and participated in the French University Championship
• Horse Riding (10 years of practice), competed at a regional level
• Creative hobbies: forming wood, wicker-work, pottery and cooking
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|